Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

JTCO

Meme King
Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Lifted Jeep Gladiators and Modifications

As we start to see Jeep Gladiators being modified with lift kits, tires, etc , post some pics here. I just saw this one online. I'm not too thrilled with their choice of wheels but the overall stance looks good IMO. I'm not sure of the tire size.

IMG_20190502_212910_635.jpg

IMG_20190502_212843_830.jpg

IMG_20190502_212858_689.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just taking a shot in the dark but if I could guess, the tires are probably 38x15.50's mounted on 20's that have 3.5" of back spacing. I'm okay with the width and 20's but the tires are on the small side for them and there's not enough lift to make everything look right.

GCM 2.0

It’s actually not that bad, more tire sidewall to wheel diameter ratio and it’s almost kind of doable. But like I said in another thread about the new JT....... I cannot wait to see what Starwood Motors unleashes as their version of modified Gladiator. I wonder if they still are hooked on Rhino lining every painted surface they can find.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s actually not that bad, more tire sidewall to wheel diameter ratio and it’s almost kind of doable. But like I said in another thread about the new JT....... I cannot wait to see what Starwood Motors unleashes as their version of modified Gladiator. I wonder if they still are hooked on Rhino lining every painted surface they can find.

:cheesy: Just hearing the name "Starwood Motors" make me cringe. I can almost guarantee you that we'll see more than a few of their Rhinolined beauties out at SEMA this year. Probably running 42's on factory axles too. :crazyeyes:

JTCO

Meme King
Found a few online this morning. This one is pretty decent. I did some research and found out that it's on 37 inch Cooper STT Pros with a 2.5 inch lift. I think this combo looks great.

IMG_20190505_082028_199.jpg

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Here's a guy selling a USED Overland for 60k !!!!!! Tires are 35s but no mention of the lift height.

IMG_20190505_082103_535.jpg

IMG_20190505_082045_716.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
And sadly, I see that Fab Fours got their hands on one.

RIP Jeep Gladiator; it was nice seeing you in a somewhat normal form before you were plundered, violated, and ravished :(

IMG_20190505_082128_175.jpg

GCM 2.0

RIP Jeep Gladiator; it was nice seeing you in a somewhat normal form before you were plundered, violated, and ravished :(

They are going to “grumper” the snot out of a Gladiator. I bet they have some truck bed add ons we can’t even imagine

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I think I just shed a tear for that poor Gladiator. :(

MrGiant

Fab really does weird stuff, poor gladiator. Reminds me of these monstrous mud trucks people seem to love for mudding.
And why is anyone selling a gladiator with 124 miles on the odo after chaning the wheels....

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
35s just look like they should have come from the factory that way. Is that one lifted as well?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

2” Mopar lift, 35” ridge grapplers $75k price tag

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

We're getting a Sport S with max tow so we can separate the inner fenders. Hoping no lift and 35s will look decent. If not, we'll bump it up. 35s don't look too bad on these. Too bad the EPA tells manufacturers that they can't play ball with 35s from factory. Fucking tree huggers.