Pre MOAB EJS Fun : Wanna Join Us on a Dynatrac Photoshoot?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, just checking to see if any of you heading out to the 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari will be out there early and if so, do you have any Dynatrac products installed on your JL? If you will be and you do, we're gonna be joining Dyantrac on a photo shoot, Friday the 12th and we've been told that we can bring a couple of other rigs with us. Needless to say, if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
Eddie :cool:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If only I had a JL :daydream:

Hope you guys have a good time! Can’t wait to see photos!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Even if you did, you'd still need to come out to Moab :D

Wanna join us? :yup:
I'm really considering scraping the evo lift and getting the 2" dynatrac lift. The only thing that sucks is me being fired last year I didn't get vacation time this year. I will see if I can make things work. I really want to finally go to moab. I've never been there

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

BBDOC

I would love to come out and meet up with you guys. I was the winner of the dynatrac lift:). I am still trying to work out my schedule. I will let you know as soon as I can, if and when I will be there. Fingers crossed. I really want to go this year[emoji106]

IMG_2969.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

tjeeper

Hi Eddie-

Is the photoshoot still on? I've been thinking about heading down to Moab for a few days. I have to be in Vegas Sunday night and this would be a nice diversion.

Is there anything going on Saturday and Sunday? Do you mind if I tag along?

BTW I have the Dynatrac 2" lift.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie-

Is the photoshoot still on? I've been thinking about heading down to Moab for a few days. I have to be in Vegas Sunday night and this would be a nice diversion.

Is there anything going on Saturday and Sunday? Do you mind if I tag along?

BTW I have the Dynatrac 2" lift.

Yup, still happening. We'll be meeting up on Friday at 8am. If you can make it out, please let me know and I'll get you more info. So far as I know, nothing is going on with Dynatrac on Saturday or Sunday.

tjeeper

Yup, still happening. We'll be meeting up on Friday at 8am. If you can make it out, please let me know and I'll get you more info. So far as I know, nothing is going on with Dynatrac on Saturday or Sunday.

I've pm'd you a couple of times, maybe you aren't getting them. Can you let me know the location of the meet, and the trail they are going on? I'd like to come down.

Thanks

Kaseym

Banned
Damn I left out of there Friday morning. We were staying right around the corner from dynatrac. I drove over there and got to meet tony from dynatrac and take a picture with eddy.

Attachments

• C48C5673-D447-4260-B6F9-63DAE3559236.jpg
    C48C5673-D447-4260-B6F9-63DAE3559236.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 56