VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After getting our Jeeps cleaned up a bit, we decided to spend Et and Michelle's last day in Moab running a trail that Cindy and I love and as we would come to find, is one that our friends have yet to run, Behind the Rocks. Of course, being that our JL Wrangler was so new and that this would be a first for them, we decided to run the trail without hitting all the biggest obstacles or as some like to call it, a Tip-Toe Behind the Rocks. Down to just 2 Jeeps, we decided to change things up a bit and spent the following day doing a long but easy and scenic run across Lockhart Basin and finally, we spent Tony and Steph's last day with us, out on a trail with a view that can only be found, on Top of the World. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

:cool:

DINKELROC

Great video, those Coopers are some tacky treads, my minds made up for my next tires. Thanks for yet another ride along on your adventures.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great vid.

Thanks! :cool:

Great video, those Coopers are some tacky treads, my minds made up for my next tires. Thanks for yet another ride along on your adventures.

It was actually cool to see them perform side by side next to a different set of tires. I think RanchoRubi can attest to just how well the Coopers were doing compared to what he was running.

Another great video production and fun on the trails.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

JeepFan

I really enjoyed this video! Great job and thank you taking us on another incredible adventure. :thumb:

JAGS

Thanks! :cool:

It was actually cool to see them perform side by side next to a different set of tires. I think RanchoRubi can attest to just how well the Coopers were doing compared to what he was running.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

So any difference between your coops and Tony’s in performance?

RMC2

It was cool to see the difference between the Coops and TGs. Looked like they were 37s as well.

I’m liking the Coops. 37s would be great, but I may do 35s until I retire in two years. Tough call.