You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products

Shaneheberlein

Fuck, I’m so sick of everyone jumping on that shit show bandwagon! They advertise shit parts like there going out of style! I hope everyone is happy with there crap recommendations! Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

You jumped on this shit show band wagon!

Moved from here: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?2444-Metal-cloak
Another reference as to what got this guy's panties in a twist: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...s-on-Rancho-Front-Diff-Skid&p=29091#post29091

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaneheberlein

Hang in there, Jetboy.
You will find this forum is among the best places on the web to get info on parts that are actually installed and tested, not just advertised as awesome. The opinions are honest, if not sometimes a little harsh for newbs (include myself in the newb category), but there is a reason they recommend certain brands here like EVO, LoD, Cooper, etc... these folks are Jeepers that have figured out what works.

:beer:
Cheers

They only push parts they get hooked up with. And won’t say something is an issue until they receive said part. Then it’s something you need! I buy American made products as much as I can. And I’ll probably go Evo. But there is a lot of bias on this forum. Eddie has wheeled some of the toughest trails with a Jeep and he know a lot of big names in the industry. But he doesn’t know everything..

JTCO

Meme King
They only push parts they get hooked up with.

Not true, but cool story. I thought you didn't want to be around here anymore :thinking:

I buy American made products as much as I can. And I’ll probably go Evo.

Good for you! You should get a sticker or trophy. :thumb:

But there is a lot of bias on this forum.

Yes. We are very biased towards truth and accuracy. Agree with you there.

Eddie has wheeled some of the toughest trails with a Jeep and he know a lot of big names in the industry.

Eddie has. And yes he knows a lot of names. Which is why he knows what's quality and what is shit. A lot of politicians are 'big names' and they're full of shit. Since I've known Eddie, he always trys to push TRUTH, not big names.

But he doesn’t know everything..

No one said he did. So please fuck off now.

Maxdady

They only push parts they get hooked up with. And won’t say something is an issue until they receive said part. Then it’s something you need! I buy American made products as much as I can. And I’ll probably go Evo. But there is a lot of bias on this forum. Eddie has wheeled some of the toughest trails with a Jeep and he know a lot of big names in the industry. But he doesn’t know everything..

I figure Eddie has wheeled places I will never see. If I can benefit from some of his pain, better for me. I am looking at ROAM products personally with a lean towards an EVO lift kit. Just waiting on some actual feedback on the ROAM stuff besides pretty pictures. Thanks Shane, varied opinions are what makes a forum a great place to gather information.

Cheers:beer:

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You said you were leaving a couple of days ago. I guess your word means nothing. You are a troll, and every post you have made here is trolling. Take a hike.

Shaneheberlein

You said you were leaving a couple of days ago. I guess your word means nothing. You are a troll, and every post you have made here is trolling. Take a hike.

I want to but can’t get my shit deleted. So now I’m just calling out your uneducated comments. Wanna be! Maybe I’ll get kicked off like the others that backed products not from Eddies suppliers. I hate seeing people misled!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They only push parts they get hooked up with. And won’t say something is an issue until they receive said part. Then it’s something you need!

:cheesy: Right, because me saying that the Rancho glide plate looks "GAY" is the best way to "push" a part! And, all that crap about the drain bolt on the diff getting jacked up on the Rubicon - well, that was clearly me just making up an issue to convince people that a GAY looking skid is something everyone should go out and buy. :thumb:

I buy American made products as much as I can. And I’ll probably go Evo.

Imagine that! EVO is made in the USA, as is Dynatrac and Cooper AND SURPRISE - Rancho too. All companies that I've been recommending. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a pattern here. :thinking:

But there is a lot of bias on this forum.

Right, because sharing what has and hasn't worked for me and BACKING IT UP with photos and videos as proof is clear evidence of "bias". :crazyeyes:

Eddie has wheeled some of the toughest trails with a Jeep and he know a lot of big names in the industry.

:cheesy: LOL!! I think you've got me confused with badass who was once featured in a print magazine.

But he doesn’t know everything..

Like I said before, I've just stayed in a Holiday Inn Express :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I want to but can’t get my shit deleted. So now I’m just calling out your uneducated comments. Wanna be! Maybe I’ll get kicked off like the others that backed products not from Eddies suppliers. I hate seeing people misled!

Wonderful, another forum messiah. :rolleyes2:

Look, just be a man, log off and don't come back. I can assure you that nobody will miss you or know that you were ever even here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

No. We’ll keep your dumbassed comments here, for all to see. I was hoping you’d be a man of your word, and leave.

Shaneheberlein

Accounts aren't deleted. You read and agreed to those rules when you signed up.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Go take your meds.

Open your eyes! Eddie acted like he didn’t even know they had did covers yet. Then says you don’t need them. Whatever! Front diff skid! Hahaha weld the plug if you don’t want it there. I hate seeing the shit he says about products he does not use because he makes good videos.

Shaneheberlein

No. We’ll keep your dumbassed comments here, for all to see. I was hoping you’d be a man of your word, and leave.

You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products not supporting this forum and you bash them. It sucks because there are so many new people to off-road that come here because of the videos. And then you bully them into thinking you guys know everything. I call bullshit!

JTCO

Meme King
Open your eyes! Eddie acted like he didn’t even know they had did covers yet. Then says you don’t need them. Whatever! Front diff skid! Hahaha weld the plug if you don’t want it there. I hate seeing the shit he says about products he does not use because he makes good videos.

aq2RQEM_700b.jpg.................

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products not supporting this forum and you bash them. It sucks because there are so many new people to off-road that come here because of the videos. And then you bully them into thinking you guys know everything. I call bullshit!

No, YOU are worthless! All you do is talk shit to the people on here responding to questions with FACTS, PHOTOS AND VIDEO supporting what we've seen and experienced and the most you can do is say we're "biased". And then, you come on here trying to bully us into thinking you know everything just because you once had your rig featured in a print magazine. It sucks that you think that all the new people to off-road are so stupid that they need to be saved from people like me. No my friend, the only bullshit here is coming from you.

Shaneheberlein

Well I get it, I don’t know anything about jeeps. Or the definitions of how to describe how built and Jeep is. But both of those jeeps are very modified. And very little original. Jeep. hell thats not even a Jeep engine.
I have friends that think there pro mod is a street car also because it’s street legal.

I guess I’ll start a thread on how to define jeeps, for all of us that are new.

Thanks for all the reply’s. Like I said I was afraid to ask.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That’s how this forum is. Check out the others! Much better for non bias answers. I got bashed for not agreeing with Eddie from the start.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And you are the ringleader!

Umm, this is my website. :idontknow:

Misleading and letting others be bullied on your site!

Oh please, quit being such a snowflake. Nobody asked you to be here and nobody asking you to stay. Don't like how I choose to run MY PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE, leave. :rolleyes2:

Real professional! Just to push the products that make you money.

Not sure exactly who I'm making money off of but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a check to come in the mail.

It’s sad.

Yes, reading your posts, I really do feel sorry for you.

Shaneheberlein

Not true, but cool story. I thought you didn't want to be around here anymore :thinking:

Good for you! You should get a sticker or trophy. :thumb:

Yes. We are very biased towards truth and accuracy. Agree with you there.

Eddie has. And yes he knows a lot of names. Which is why he knows what's quality and what is shit. A lot of politicians are 'big names' and they're full of shit. Since I've known Eddie, he always trys to push TRUTH, not big names.

No one said he did. So please fuck off now.

Your a real piece of work!

Shaneheberlein

Umm, this is my website. :idontknow:

Oh please, quit being such a snowflake. Nobody asked you to be here and nobody asking you to stay. Don't like how I choose to run MY PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE, leave. :rolleyes2:

Not sure exactly who I'm making money off of but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a check to come in the mail.

Yes, reading your posts, I really do feel sorry for you.

Your a real piece of work also! Such a badass🤣[emoji23]