HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to JET Li

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, how time flies! It was a year ago today that Cindy and I brought home Jet Li, our brand new, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and since that time, we've managed to rack up over 22,000 miles driving him out to the trail, wheeling him and then driving back home again. Of course, he has grown a bit during that time and here are a few pics to show you where he came from and what he looks like now. We hope you enjoy :cool:

Here's a shot of what Jet looked like the day we first laid eyes on him.
20180202144533-c86d3c1c.jpg

And, here are a few shots of what he looks like now.
20180828184433-ff6e2ec1-xx.jpg

20181227121158-c3a44c3d.jpg

20181227121237-4a923768.jpg

20181227164934-057b9f14.jpg

20181227215703-edb43037-xx.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JET!
:celebrate:

Congrats! That's amazing. It has been a hell of a journey of exploration and experimentation in the last year. I can't wait to make some progress on my own build. Maybe in a couple years, I'll get up to this level. Thanks for all you do, Eddie, paving the way and sharing all of it with us.

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880.

LauraRose

Happy Birthday Jet!! I believe that you are the "oldest" of all of our 2018 JLs.

The Roadside Repair segment is gonna be great, I'm really looking forward to seeing the trail fixes.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for everything you share with us!!!:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Woo! Great set of pics and congrats on the year!

Thank you :)

Congrats! That's amazing. It has been a hell of a journey of exploration and experimentation in the last year. I can't wait to make some progress on my own build. Maybe in a couple years, I'll get up to this level. Thanks for all you do, Eddie, paving the way and sharing all of it with us.

We're so glad that we can be of help to guys like you :)

Happy birthday jet! Can’t wait to see how big you get in the years to come!

As much as I would love to get up on 40's, I don't think it'll happen until later on in the year at the soonest. The Gladiator will take up a lot of our time.

Wow. Time flies.

Man, it really does! :crazyeyes:

Happy Birthday Jet!! I believe that you are the "oldest" of all of our 2018 JLs.

The Roadside Repair segment is gonna be great, I'm really looking forward to seeing the trail fixes.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for everything you share with us!!!:thumb:

Jet is probably one of the older JL's out there for sure. :yup:

We're glad that we can be of help.

YAHAHA

Congrats on reaching the one year mark! We're hitting one year next week with just over 18K on the clock.

You're work on this site with the JL platform has been outstanding... an inspiration to many people and Jeeps.

Thanks for what you do for the community. And again, congrats!

One question though, is your build done yet?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on reaching the one year mark! We're hitting one year next week with just over 18K on the clock.

You're work on this site with the JL platform has been outstanding... an inspiration to many people and Jeeps.

Thanks for what you do for the community. And again, congrats!

One question though, is your build done yet?

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it. Jeeps and the Jeep life style has been a HUGE part of our life for well over 20 years now and sharing it with others is a passion of ours. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that we've been able to help others help themselves.

As far as our build goes, the only thing we're done with is 2"-2.5" lifts. From here, we'll only be testing 3"-4" lifts. We hope to test out other products as well like maybe a new bumper or rocker guards... probably new axles as well. With any luck, we'll be up on 40's before the end of the year. :cool:

Just a great looking Jeep.Heres to another year of wheeling.

Thank you :)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Hard to believe it's already been a year. Heck, I remember when Jet Li was only on 33s... they grow so fast. Lol!

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
all ready been 1 year, The off roading he has done may be more than some jeeps ever see in there life time. Happy birthday JET-LI

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! :cool:

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I agree with all of the comments above and look forward to all of your new content. Thank you for all of your help and guidance. Have a blessed 2019:)

So glad to hear you've been enjoying our content and you can be sure more is coming your way :)

That was a quick first year. At least 2019 won’t be any slower. Lol

:cheesy: That's for sure and no thanks to the Gladiator coming out. I think it'll be all Cindy and I can do to just buckle down and brace ourselves for what's to come. :crazyeyes:

Congrats! Hard to believe it's already been a year. Heck, I remember when Jet Li was only on 33s... they grow so fast. Lol!

No kidding! Those 33's were off a lot sooner than even I was expecting. The aftermarket pace is a lot faster this time around.

Congrats you guys!!! I blame you for me having a JLU in my garage. March 28 will be our 1 year anniversary. Lots of enjoyment and smiles already and more to come!

LOL! Sorry about that :D

all ready been 1 year, The off roading he has done may be more than some jeeps ever see in there life time. Happy birthday JET-LI

It's been a busy year of offroading for sure. Considering we work from home, those 22,000 miles all came from us heading out to the trail, wheeling them and driving back home again. :crazyeyes:

I drove by the Jeep factory and gave a wave for you on Saturday, from my JL of course. Happy bday Jet!

How awesome - thank you :)