JL JOURNAL : If One Opens... I'm Outta Here!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It isn't everyday that we get to have good friends like Tony and Steph and Adam and Tina, coming out to visit us here in Carson City and to help make their trip worth the while, Cindy and I decided to take them out on short but fun filled overland expedition, across the Northern Nevada desert. While there isn't any hardcore rock crawling in this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you will get to see some of the fun we had in 4-wheel drive and of course, all the amazing places that we got to explore. We hope you enjoy the video.

NOTE: If you know where any of these locations are, I'd be grateful if you could please refrain from making ANY mention of them. Thank you.

BUY a CB BAR Mount: https://www.wayalife.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=PARTS-CB-BAR
BUY a GearKeeper Retractable Mic Holder: https://amzn.to/2pGIeoD

RMC2

I saw this pop up on youtube as a new video. Really neat trip. Would love to find the area and see it someday. If I only knew a guide. Lol.

Love the drone footage too. Somebody has a new toy.

JeepFan

After several months of no-wheeling, it was great that Steph and I got to get out on the trail with friends and family! Thank you Eddie and Cindy for showing us yet another wonder of Northern Nevada. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this pop up on youtube as a new video. Really neat trip. Would love to find the area and see it someday. If I only knew a guide. Lol.

Love the drone footage too. Somebody has a new toy.

LOL!! If you ever make it out this way, let us know. If we're available, we'd be happy to show you around.

After several months of no-wheeling, it was great that Steph and I got to get out on the trail with friends and family! Thank you Eddie and Cindy for showing us yet another wonder of Northern Nevada. :thumb:

It was great to get out there with the 2 of you. Been way too long my friend :yup:

That was really cool stuff. Thanks for bringing us along.

You bet, glad you enjoyed the video :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, glad I’m not dead. I haven’t pissed enough people off yet.

:cheesy: You might be getting close though :crazyeyes: :D

Another great video! Hopefully some day I’ll be able to meet up with you on one of these adventures. Also love the introduction of Overlander!

That'd be awesome if you could make it out this way sometime. :yup:

Cool vid. That sand was pretty nuts.

Glad you liked it and yes, the sand was different for sure. Far different than what you'd find on a beach or normal sand dune.

GrayBeard

Another awesome video. These never stop amazing us. Someday we will venture down that way to see the desert landscape. Looks so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.