Whatcha Watchin'

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Don’t know if you get this in the US but if you like weird humour this is great. View attachment 6497

Finally appropriated some time to check out Norsemen. It's pretty good and in the vein of British / Monty Python humor. I'm only three episodes in, but I found it pretty amusing. My wife on the other hand was bored to tears... Which means it must be good. Life of Brian, Holy Grail, Meaning of Life... they all put my wife into a coma. LOL.

YAHAHA

I've been watching Cosmic Disclosure. It is a very interesting series for people with open minds.

A lot of people look at the series evaluating it based on whether or not they think it is all true. Many of them think that there is no way that there are colonies on the moon or Mars so they scoff that it isn't true. I look at this more from the perspective if what they are reporting of possible. Is it possible? Is it probable? Is it true?

Growing up watching the original TV broadcasts of Monty Python and the Goodies, I plan to check out that series Norsemen. Hopefully it is as good as is reviews.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Hovgard

Finally appropriated some time to check out Norsemen. It's pretty good and in the vein of British / Monty Python humor. I'm only three episodes in, but I found it pretty amusing. My wife on the other hand was bored to tears... Which means it must be good. Life of Brian, Holy Grail, Meaning of Life... they all put my wife into a coma. LOL.

Strangely enough my wife was exactly the same...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

She probably doesn't like the Three Stooges either.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell on Netflix. Just the sort of depravity you would expect from these two. Hell, the first season is only three episodes... "Friday", "Saturday", and "Sunday"... so get binging.

MV5BY2JjZDNiODItNmVmNy00OTljLThkYWUtMGRkZjE2OTdkYWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

YAHAHA

Based on these recommendations I checked out bumping mics & Norsemen. Bumping Mics does not disappoint. Typical humor from these two men and they have a lot of guest comedians join them onstage.

Norsemen is pretty funny but unlike Monty Python, there seems to be a lot of time wasted between the funny. Too much time on scenery, story and character development. Regardless, it's still enjoyable and I'll stick with it for a few episodes to see how it shakes out.

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Have you watched Netflix’s Lost in Space? I’m really interested if it’s any good

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

During the first season they are not lost in space, but marooned for the most part. The visuals are fantastic, but I found the storyline and character development a bit slow and uneven. The most frustrating thing for me was Parker Posey in the role of Dr. Smith. I found her performance to be flat and uninspiring... pretty much the worst part of the whole series. Overall I enjoyed watching it with my family because my twelve-year-old loved it. Would I have watched it by myself, probably not. I'll definitely give season 2 a shot. If they are able to liven up the script, and do something with the Dr. Smith character, then I think there is great potential.
C

MV5BMjI3MjI5OTczNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODA4MTc5NDM@._V1_-768x1138.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

Anybody check this out? Not the first Choose Your Own Adventure content, but definitely the most well-executed. It's amazing how seamless the cuts are. I thought it was pretty cool.

MV5BMjM5MzgzMjM3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ2MzQwNzM@._V1_-768x1138.jpg

black-mirror-bandersnatch_poster_goldposter_com_8-768x1137.jpg

BillArnett

"Free Solo" won Best Documentary this year. I would have given it Best Picture. Just amazing. (FYI: it's about a guy who climbs El Capitan in Yosemite WITHOUT ROPES)