JL soft top window storage options?

mike2019

Got my JLUR on the 4th of July. That will be a great memory. Definitely different from the 1991 YJ I had. The sides don't seem to be rollable with the hard corners. Where do you guys or gals keep them in the jeep if on a long trip? I would like them with me all the time in case of rain or a long trip. I saw a woman who makes a bag that hangs off the backs of the front seats but definitely limits the leg room for the passengers so I dont like that option. Although it is a nice idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Got my JLUR on the 4th of July. That will be a great memory. Definitely different from the 1991 YJ I had. The sides don't seem to be rollable with the hard corners. Where do you guys or gals keep them in the jeep if on a long trip? I would like them with me all the time in case of rain or a long trip. I saw a woman who makes a bag that hangs off the backs of the front seats but definitely limits the leg room for the passengers so I dont like that option. Although it is a nice idea.

We used to have this one for our JKU (not sure if it will work with the JL), and as much as it was a good product, we just found we didn't use it enough. We would rather take the windows off and leave them at home rather than put them in a storage bag, take them with us, and then have to take them out again, etc. But if you're carrying yours with you, this is a pretty good setup.

https://www.rightlinegear.com/soft-top-window-storage-bag.html

Untitled.jpg

mike2019

We used to have this one for our JKU (not sure if it will work with the JL), and as much as it was a good product, we just found we didn't use it enough. We would rather take the windows off and leave them at home rather than put them in a storage bag, take them with us, and then have to take them out again, etc. But if you're carrying yours with you, this is a pretty good setup.

https://www.rightlinegear.com/soft-top-window-storage-bag.html

View attachment 12281
Great bag for JKU or earlier model windows. The JL has added molded plastic corner supports to the side windows which is the real issue. Even the rear window should really only be rolled bottom to top or top to bottom with the new slider system. Not a complaint, I love there are no more zippers to mess with anymore, very easy.
Thanks for replying either way it may help someone on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app