Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

aug0211

If you don't mind me asking, where are you measuring from to get that 3/4"? I noticed a little lean to passenger but I don't recall it being that much.

I don’t mind you asking at all :) That’s from the top of tire to the fender.

So, I’m not comparing total lift before/after the install, I’m basically measuring the amount of “gap” between the top of tire to the fender.

This was of course on level ground (per the Jeep’s internal leveling display) and with tires that had just been filled to equal PSI.

6.5” of gap on the passenger side (front and rear) and 7.25” of gap on the driver side (front and rear). This is with Ridge Grappler 37x13.5r17s at 28 PSI.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

aug0211

I don’t mind you asking at all :) That’s from the top of tire to the fender.

So, I’m not comparing total lift before/after the install, I’m basically measuring the amount of “gap” between the top of tire to the fender.

This was of course on level ground (per the Jeep’s internal leveling display) and with tires that had just been filled to equal PSI.

6.5” of gap on the passenger side (front and rear) and 7.25” of gap on the driver side (front and rear). This is with Ridge Grappler 37x13.5r17s at 28 PSI.

Also, of note, Dynatrac already reached out to talk. Pretty cool. I hadn’t even contacted them yet; just figured I’d start here to see what others were seeing. Thanks, DT!

JP223/3USA

Someone followed me yesterday and mentioned that my Jeep was leaning to the passenger side. I measured at home - and sure enough, I have 3/4” lean to the passenger side (consistent across front and rear) with no passengers and 7/8 tank of gas.

I’ll measure again with 1/2 tank and also on E. I’ll also measure again with a driver in the seat.

3/4” seems like not much, but then again, it was enough for someone to comment on after noticing with the naked eye when following me.

How level is everyone sitting after install, in terms of lean to either side? Is this intentional?

I just measured mine and I’m sitting around 1/8” difference. Close to 3/4 tank of gas. I’m guessing full tank of gas the difference would be no more than 3/8”

aug0211

I just measured mine and I’m sitting around 1/8” difference. Close to 3/4 tank of gas. I’m guessing full tank of gas the difference would be no more than 3/8”

That seems reasonable to me. I have been swamped and have not had time to give DT a call back (a big reason why I always prefer email or PMs - we can work whenever is convenient for us (like now, at 12:30 AM 3ET, lol)).

I’ll have to carve out time sometime coming to up to be able to give them a call and see what they think.