Fun in the Mud

Lazer87

Some photos from a few weeks ago. Went to go see a little snow and run the mormon road trail off the 95. About 10 miles into the trail the snow run off was running down the mountain. Next thing you know we are mudding through almost a foot and a half of mud. She just powered right through it and we got to see the snow still.20190224_135601.jpeg20190224_135523.jpeg20190224_160108.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MrGiant

Is that a jeep under the mudpaint?🤣
Looks like some fun in the dirt and years of fun to remove it and fall onto your face working in your JL

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Lazer87

Is that a jeep under the mudpaint?🤣
Looks like some fun in the dirt and years of fun to remove it and fall onto your face working in your JL

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
Ya, it was about 2 hours of pressure washing and here we are 3 weeks later and still finding dried mud clumps here and there. But it turned out to be pretty easy when your lady is enjoying spraying all of the mud off. Just sat back and let her do her thing. This was our first time mudding and it was deffiantly worth it.

Lazer87

I am just waiting for some time to build one. I like the one OverlanderJL has with the slide out wood table. I want to make something like that. I am still building the rack in the back, I have a few more things to do and redo. One thing at a time, right.

It seems a though I mixed Overlander JL with someone else. My apologies, it may be the welding fumes or the lack of paying attention or both.