Mopar JLUR LED Headlights?

Yzerman

My 2019 JL didn’t come with the LED package and I wanted to know if anyone has tried the MOPAR factory LED headlights? Is it a simple “plug and play”? I heard the high/low beams will work fine, but some re-wiring / electrical work needs to be done to make the halos work (which I don’t really care about). I just want to see better at night. Any insight is appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Roadless

I ordered the MOPAR LEDs as an option on my 2019 JLUR. They are great, best headlights I have had on any of my vehicles.
I had previously rented a 2018 JL with the stock halogens and they were terrible so I didn't hesitate to upgrade.

KYJeff

I have no idea if they are plug and play but the factory LED’s on my JT are the brightest headlights I have ever had, they put the factory ones that were on my 2015 JKUR to shame.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I went through a couple of different sets of aftermarket lamps for my JK - HID and LED. I was never happy with any of them. Poor light pattern, unusual light cut-offs, Etc. The LED headlights on my JL have exceeded my expectations.

JAGS

So am I, I feel bad for anyone that didn’t upgrade from the factory on the JL’s.

Definitely, that's probably my favorite option

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Im only upset because the mopar led headlights are the same as full led package. Should have gone with the led package initially. I’m still not a fan of the fender and tail LEDs.

Though the tail LEDs look way better on the JT as they are recessed a bit.

Been looking for JL LEDs but no luck. Bought some aftermarket headlights for cheap so will see how that goes.

I’ve heard they are plug and play. I am looking for a couple sets for my JK’s.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I found some on eBay a while back. I’m sure you looked there though already.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Im only upset because the mopar led headlights are the same as full led package. Should have gone with the led package initially. I’m still not a fan of the fender and tail LEDs.

Been looking for JL LEDs but no luck. Bought some aftermarket headlights for cheap so will see how that goes.

I haven’t actually. Lol been lazy and hoping they came up on the forum.

Piginajeep

You are who I was thinking about. Well maybe Amy more than you.

I like the LEDs on the fenders.

RockyMtJL

My buddy upgraded the headlights in his wrangler sport s with the mopar led and he said the install was fairly easy but for some reason jeep had to get involved to actually allow his jeep to turn on the new headlights. Almost like jeep headquarters has to enable it or something crazy. You may want to walk to your local jeep dealership prior to buying.

JTCO

Meme King
My buddy upgraded the headlights in his wrangler sport s with the mopar led and he said the install was fairly easy but for some reason jeep had to get involved to actually allow his jeep to turn on the new headlights. Almost like jeep headquarters has to enable it or something crazy. You may want to walk to your local jeep dealership prior to buying.

George Orwell shit.

dixonk

Or get a Tazer...

abeggs

They are plug/play . I had halogen on my 19 JL Rubicon- bought factory LED’s from “ a guy”. Works perfect. I then found “another guy” and bought his LED DRL Lights and they are a bitch yo install ( rip out the fender liner or take the fenders off. Anywhooo, all was good BUT I get a warning notice on gauge cluster saying my turn signals are out. Happened for 1 day but now the blinkers work fine with no error. Weird