JL JOURNAL : Jeep JL Wrangler SKY ONE-TOUCH Power Top & Side Panel Removal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, were you able to see how the top seals out the water... it looks like it sits in between the rails almost... is there a water channel between the track & the top that drains somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good look at that. Sorry. The show is still going on until Saturday though and I do have friends who will be attending it. Maybe we can get them to give it a better look.

TrailHunter

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good look at that. Sorry. The show is still going on until Saturday though and I do have friends who will be attending it. Maybe we can get them to give it a better look.

No worries... Just my OCD Curiosity kicking in. lol

06LJ

My wife loves this top. Now if it only had a removable rear window like the best top trektop pro.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife loves this top. Now if it only had a removable rear window like the best top trektop pro.

You can definitely remove it, it just isn't as super fast and easy as the side panels. The guys I know at Jeep specifically said they bet people in the aftermarket industry will come up with a good solution and with a big hint - hint. :)

13_gecko_rubi

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Gregodav

Rumor has it: Ordering may open next May 7

New rumors are suggesting Ordering opens May 7 and Job#1 Production date is July 9 for the Sky One Touch Power Top.