Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Or buy new clips and throw a few stainless self tapping screws and call it good. I mean, that's how mce fenders are held on.
Also the arb compressor is probably my favorite mod, it's so nice to have onboard air. The wayalife acm has given me no problems at all. I do need to order a hitch stinger for sure, I don't have a beefy evo carrier like my old jeep. I could back into a tree and not care with that thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

Those chopped fenders look tits. Too bad you ripped it off. I just ordered a set of American Adventure Labs inner fenders. Need to do something with mine... I keep pulling the back inner fenders out. The fronts have some rubbing so hoping the new inners help with that. Would love to chop my fenders like you have. Without going back through this thread who makes the chop? You are running the EVO lift as well right?

olram30

Those chopped fenders look tits. Too bad you ripped it off. I just ordered a set of American Adventure Labs inner fenders. Need to do something with mine... I keep pulling the back inner fenders out. The fronts have some rubbing so hoping the new inners help with that. Would love to chop my fenders like you have. Without going back through this thread who makes the chop? You are running the EVO lift as well right?
I have the American adventure labs lights, the new version has a bolt on the side near the light. Mine didn't have that bolt. The clips are weak on a trimmed fender mod on the jl. My jk never popped off this easy. I just need to figure out a solution, it's really not a big deal.
I have the dynatrac 2" lift on the jeep. The evo 3.5" is sitting in the garage. I need to figure out what to do with that lift.

dixonk

I have the American adventure labs lights, the new version has a bolt on the side near the light. Mine didn't have that bolt. The clips are weak on a trimmed fender mod on the jl. My jk never popped off this easy. I just need to figure out a solution, it's really not a big deal.
I have the dynatrac 2" lift on the jeep. The evo 3.5" is sitting in the garage. I need to figure out what to do with that lift.

Gonna hop online and probably add the chop kit to my order. Rear inner fender come out next week I am told.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

I got the first version for 150 bucks. Crazy they marked up that much.

It’s 295 for the light and mount. Then I bought the hardware for front and rear bumpers. Add that to the front inner liner I ordered last week...shaping up to be a pretty good Jeep month. Now on order is some adjustable bump stops to take advantage of the extra 3” of clearance.

olram30

It’s 295 for the light and mount. Then I bought the hardware for front and rear bumpers. Add that to the front inner liner I ordered last week...shaping up to be a pretty good Jeep month. Now on order is some adjustable bump stops to take advantage of the extra 3” of clearance.

Yeah, they free up a lot of room. That's why I shelved the evo kit and went with a 2"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They have this shit, just nutserts and im not sure what that plastic shit is. I'll probably buy this and pray it fixed the problem.

I wonder if those black thing are supposed to act like a washer. Essentially take place of the plastic that would have sat between your fenders and body. :idontknow:

olram30

I wonder if those black thing are supposed to act like a washer. Essentially take place of the plastic that would have sat between your fenders and body. :idontknow:
Im guessing that's what they are. This isn't a major issue, I just made it one by not addressing it sooner. The bottom of the fender hit a Bush and ended up on the hood. Even scratched the shit out of the hood.