WiscoHR’s JL Adventures

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t post pics yet because reception is spotty here in Torrey. I did run into some rub in the passenger rear yesterday. It is only the fender liner so far. I had melted it back per Eddie’s instructions but must not have gotten it far enough. Once I can find a car wash to clean the mud off, I’ll cut out the offending portion which is now bent forward from the tire grabbing it repeatedly.

I responded to your other post. You should still be able to manipulate the plastic by hand and enough so to make a difference so long as the push pin holding it to the body hasn't pulled out.

wibornz

Living my dream. My wife and I traveled through Capital Reef, Bryce Canyon and Zion about six weeks ago. So first world problem....Sadly it was not in a Jeep, but in a convertible Camaro.

Keep posting pics so I can live vicariously through you.

WiscoHR

Living my dream. My wife and I traveled through Capital Reef, Bryce Canyon and Zion about six weeks ago. So first world problem....Sadly it was not in a Jeep, but in a convertible Camaro.

Keep posting pics so I can live vicariously through you.

It’s been a great trip so far, but today the real fun starts. Getting an early start to Moab. Plan is to do a quick drive through Arches and drive Tower arch trail on the way out and then head straight up to Top of the World.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lost the nut on my sway bar link sometime yesterday. So quick zip tie fix to get me 15 miles to the hardware store and $.95 in hardware and I’m back on the road.

Got your PM. Safe to assume you're all good to go now? :thumb: