Where would you mount an ARB twin air compressor

Jasper

Maybe they will make a sway bar disconnect to suit your needs too.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A TROLL!!
A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on JLWrangler.co

DELETE POSTS IF YOU LIKE I HAVE EM ALL SCREEN SHOT!

Trainwreck618

Really nice job Moderator being a smart azz to people for no reason?? I suggest as being a "moderator" you should hold yourself to higher standard then the standard trolls on boards!!!! There are many other groups I can share my massive wealth of knowledge about jeeps and offroading! I suggest you find a new job!

Lol.. Dude, get lost...

Nobody cares about your massive wealth of knowledge.

Trainwreck618

A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on JLWrangler.co

Watch out!!! Troll police!!!

Why would you screen shot your posts?? Have you had problems in the past?

Any way, nobody will be deleting your stupid posts..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are many other groups I can share my massive wealth of knowledge about jeeps and offroading!

dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: seriously dude, I think you need to step back for just a moment and take deep breath. :crazyeyes:

JTCO

Meme King
There are many other groups I can share my massive wealth of knowledge about jeeps and offroading!

Do you teach classes or have flyers? I'm interested.

Please delete those screenshots right away. I would hate for something like that to go viral. It could break the entire internet.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Man I love people like you. You bring entertainment to this world with stupid shit like this

JL2018

I would love to see pics of anyone being able to put an ARB twin compressor under the hood of the JL Rubi. Trying to stay away from passenger seat.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to see pics of anyone being able to put an ARB twin compressor under the hood of the JL Rubi. Trying to stay away from passenger seat.

Nothing would make me happier than being able to install one under the hood too. That being said, I really doubt it's gonna happen.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Really nice job Moderator being a smart azz to people for no reason?? I suggest as being a "moderator" you should hold yourself to higher standard then the standard trolls on boards!!!! There are many other groups I can share my massive wealth of knowledge about jeeps and offroading! I suggest you find a new job!

Lol lucky for you, this is volunteer. I’ll stick around for a while. ;)

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Did you report to the FBI?

NFRs2000NYC

Although I have never had an issue with my setup on my JKU (under the hood mounted VIAIR unit), I never liked the fact that it was always super hot from being under the hood in the engine bay. I liked the fact that it was out of the elements, but didn't like the fact that it was so exposed to heat all the time.

RMC2

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about it sitting on the engine basically.

So maybe under the seat or portable is the way to go.

NFRs2000NYC

I think my ideal setup would be interior mounted, with an exterior quick connect chuck....maybe 2, front and rear, so that all you have to do is click the hose on and go.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The nice thing about under the hood or under the seat is that it takes up a lot less room in the cargo areas of your Jeep. But, there are benefits to having a portable unit especially if you're out on the trail and need to help someone else out. For this reason, I think that's the direction we'll be going in this time around.

Brute

Id mount it on a JCR winch plate...

The underfloor compartment in the back might be an interesting place to put the air compressor. I think I would rather keep recovery equipment there, though.

I am a little surprised Jeep didn't make an oem air compressor an option or a JPP add on. That seems like it would be a very popular option on the rubicon.

BillArnett

Heat

The underfloor compartment in the back might be an interesting place to put the air compressor. I think I would rather keep recovery equipment there, though.

I am a little surprised Jeep didn't make an oem air compressor an option or a JPP add on. That seems like it would be a very popular option on the rubicon.

I like the idea of hiding it in the underfloor spot but I worry that it might get too hot. Unless you remove the carpet above it when the compressor is running there would be no way for the heat to escape. Hard to say whether it would get too hot before all 4 tires are pumped up. It certainly would eventually. Maybe store a couple of liters of water in there, too; water has a very high heat capacity.

Onlyone

I’m mounting mine here. Only place I could find.

Attachments

• DE1BC8BC-F112-4D06-8569-C3A3CF354E98.jpg
    DE1BC8BC-F112-4D06-8569-C3A3CF354E98.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 237