New JL parts update?

RMC2

Mel/EVO,
Any updates on the new JL parts you are developing. Looking for the sliders and bumpers. Will there be a low angle version of the new slider and a hoop version of the pro bumper?

artcicfox

apparently they just dont check this thread at all!! been months since they said the rock sliders were almost ready , starting to get impatient and i want to go wheel without ruining my rockers so looks like ill be getting LOD sliders since evo wont even comment on a time frame

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
EVO,
Any updates on the new JL parts you are developing. Looking for the sliders and bumpers. Will there be a low angle version of the new slider and a hoop version of the pro bumper?

The front EVO MFG Pro hoop or non-hoop winch bumpers are done and shipping out. The high clearance bolt-on sliders are in the final stages of R&D. Low angle bolt-on sliders will be a few weeks after.

We should be shipping by mid July.

EVO MFG

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
apparently they just dont check this thread at all!! been months since they said the rock sliders were almost ready , starting to get impatient and i want to go wheel without ruining my rockers so looks like ill be getting LOD sliders since evo wont even comment on a time frame

We've been extremely busy with the JL launch. Our primary focus for the JL was the suspension. Sliders are a few weeks out.

Four Flusher

The front EVO MFG Pro hoop or non-hoop winch bumpers are done and shipping out. The high clearance bolt-on sliders are in the final stages of R&D. Low angle bolt-on sliders will be a few weeks after.

We should be shipping by mid July.

EVO MFG

I checked your web site and Northridge, but no JL bumpers listed. Is some other retailer, "shipping out" your JL bumper? Confused.

Jesse_01

May not be posted. Id recommend calling us direct for all product inquiries. 714-879-8913

I tried doing that what I ordered my long arm kit from Northridge. Which I am still waiting on, 1 month later.

You guys said I had to go through Northridge & you would not ship directly to customer.

So far it has been a big run around to try & spend money with a company in a long time.

EVOMFG

Advertiser
Supporter
I tried doing that what I ordered my long arm kit from Northridge. Which I am still waiting on, 1 month later.

You guys said I had to go through Northridge & you would not ship directly to customer.

So far it has been a big run around to try & spend money with a company in a long time.

Give us a call 714-879-8913. Somethings not right with that. Long arms have absolutely been in stock and shipping.

EVO MFG.