Icon jl lift kit

NFRs2000NYC

Im not sure anyone here has their lift. From their reputation, they seem to make a quality product but again, Im not sure if anyone here has any real experience with them.

SSBattalion

They are very known in the Toyota world. Big with Tacoma guys and one of the favorite brands out there for them. They make quality parts. They are not very big in the Jeep market. I wouldn't call Jeeps their specialty. For the price I would likely stick to a brand that is heavily known with a good reputation in the Jeep world. There are lots to choose from.

Hooligan_JL

I ran a Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension on my 2002 Toyota Tacoma many years ago. I was very pleased with their front coilover set up and their piggy back shocks. From what I’ve gathered, they are trying to tap into the Jeep market and they own a few jeep JL’s that they’ve tested their suspensions on. Their customer support is also good but I couldn’t tell you if their Jeep suspension is good. That company was previously tied to Donahoe Racing until they had some troubles with the FBI. I don’t know the entire story so I can’t comment on it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rgk401

I ran a Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension on my 2002 Toyota Tacoma many years ago. I was very pleased with their front coilover set up and their piggy back shocks. From what I’ve gathered, they are trying to tap into the Jeep market and they own a few jeep JL’s that they’ve tested their suspensions on. Their customer support is also good but I couldn’t tell you if their Jeep suspension is good. That company was previously tied to Donahoe Racing until they had some troubles with the FBI. I don’t know the entire story so I can’t comment on it.

Thank you [emoji120]

Tdsullivan7

I just ordered the Icon 2.5” stage 3 lift kit. I found a few thorough reviews and I am going to roll the dice. It seems to be the only kit that has everything I want. I was going to piece together a kit with various manufacturers but I decided to stick with one....fingers crossed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered the Icon 2.5” stage 3 lift kit. I found a few thorough reviews and I am going to roll the dice. It seems to be the only kit that has everything I want. I was going to piece together a kit with various manufacturers but I decided to stick with one....fingers crossed.

I seriously doubt you won't be happy with it. Certainly, unless you have something to do an apples to apples comparison, it'd be pretty hard to even know what is or could be better.