From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Kaseym

Banned
Well children I’m off to Jamaica for the week! I’ll be on mute until next Sunday. Don’t get so far ahead of me that I can’t catch up. I will miss this little session we are having. #dontbullynewjeepers
#keepyourdumbasscommentstoyourselfwhileimgone

Kaseym

Banned
Your mom. :beer:

Wow are you serious right now? This is some shit I would see on fb. Not something you would see on a Jeep forum full of grown ass men. You guys really need to look in the mirror. Ask yourself if you would act this way in front of your kids/wife/husband?

Kaseym

Banned
Really is this shit still going!! Move on douchebag!! We don’t give a shit about your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Who the fuck asked you wisco. The fuck kind of name is that? Billy goat fucking type of shit goes on with you. You don’t like it you don’t comment. Oh wait you can’t help yourself because you can’t wait to see what happens next. Well sorry to inform you butt there’s no goat fucking going on over here. Save some of that goat ass for your bros bro.

Kaseym

Banned
:idontknow: Where did I bully anyone? Unlike you, I hardly think of myself as a badass.

Why are you even here? All you do is antagonize everyone that disagrees with you and then act surprised when we all tell you to get fucked. You have issues sweetheart.

No sir I’m just a guy that’s on a mission to get some names out there to the off-road community that now refuses to come on here anymore. You guys have ruined too much for new jeepers. I’m astonished that Eddie keeps you kids around. I bet he gets nervous as fuck when someone new comes up to him on the trail. Sucks because you won’t know who it is until it’s too late. Happy jeeping bullytards.

JTCO

Meme King
Lol.you just keep at it don't you? You're the one who keeps wanting to start shit because your Johnny joint argument didn't play out. Whatever.

-Hugh

JTCO

Meme King
Well children I’m off to Jamaica for the week! I’ll be on mute until next Sunday. Don’t get so far ahead of me that I can’t catch up. I will miss this little session we are having. #dontbullynewjeepers
#keepyourdumbasscommentstoyourselfwhileimgone

No one will miss you. Have a good trip. Come back with a luggage full of humility. :thumb:

Kaseym

Banned
I didn’t fall for fondle maballs. You definitely are not slick enough to get me. You probably should give up because you, just like oolyander suck at everything besides talking down to new people that disagree with you. But that other dude was. Props to him for that one!

Kaseym

Banned
Lol.you just keep at it don't you? You're the one who keeps wanting to start shit because your Johnny joint argument didn't play out. Whatever.

-Hugh

Haha good try killer. Unfortunately you retards started it thinking that the ol internet won’t ever catch up with you. I’m here to inform you That it does and it will sooner than later. You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks I’m going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while I’m out of country.

Ps I’ve always thought you guys were a bunch of dick wads but I’ve recently found out it goes beyond just a handful of people. I think you boys might be the most hated people in the off-road community right now and it’s just the beginning. Happy jeeping bullytards.

JTCO

Meme King
Haha good try killer. Unfortunately you retards started it thinking that the ol internet won’t ever catch up with you. I’m here to inform you That it does and it will sooner than later. You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks I’m going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while I’m out of country.

Ps I’ve always thought you guys were a bunch of dick wads but I’ve recently found out it goes beyond just a handful of people. I think you boys might be the most hated people in the off-road community right now and it’s just the beginning. Happy jeeping bullytards.

So you hired 'intel' to make sure you could investigate the Jeep community while you're out of town? Ummm, OK. I don't know whether to laugh at your sorry ass or add you to my prayer list. Wow, life must suck for you. As far as being a bunch of dicks as you say, I can conclude that indeed I can be a dick. But most of the time, nope, I just enjoy life. Hated? OK, whatever. I could care less if someone hates me for my opinion. Glad I live in a country where I can have my own. -Hugh

Kaseym

Banned
So you hired 'intel' to make sure you could investigate the Jeep community while you're out of town? Ummm, OK. I don't know whether to laugh at your sorry ass or add you to my prayer list. Wow, life must suck for you. As far as being a bunch of dicks as you say, I can conclude that indeed I can be a dick. But most of the time, nope, I just enjoy life. Hated? OK, whatever. I could care less if someone hates me for my opinion. Glad I live in a country where I can have my own. -Hugh

Lmao Hired? That’s far fetch. I’m not James bond(although I resemble Pierce Brosnan) there’s a lot more of me than you’ll ever know about. Keep it up, you are actually moving up the list pretty fast. Though you’ll never be number 1. That spot is taken by oolyander. I hear he thinks his shit don’t stink so I’m waiting on him to respond because I know he can’t keep his dick sucker shut.

JTCO

Meme King
Lmao Hired? That’s far fetch. I’m not James bond(although I resemble Pierce Brosnan) there’s a lot more of me than you’ll ever know about. Keep it up, you are actually moving up the list pretty fast. Though you’ll never be number 1. That spot is taken by oolyander. I hear he thinks his shit don’t stink so I’m waiting on him to respond because I know he can’t keep his dick sucker shut.

I'll never be number 1? And all this wasted effort on my part :( so sad.

Kaseym

Banned
I don’t understand any of it. I would rather be liked and respected because I know how to act on a forum that people come to for information. But instead you bullytards would rather talk down to the people trying to learn and make them hate you. Is because if something going on in life and it makes feel superior? Did you get picked on your whole life so now you think your cool because you get on the internet behind your keyboard and gang up and pick on others that don’t agree with you and your leader? Maybe it’s way more complicated and I’ll never understand but until then I’m not going anywhere. Kick me off or ban me but I’ll always be back.

Kaseym

Banned
No, we aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Not anymore huh? You didn’t like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends can’t see the way he acts. It’s like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards