Waiting...

Arod412

Just some eye candy pics of a couple of gladiators delivered to my local dealership. Love the look...but as much as the goodies that come with the Rubicon, I want a basic sport, so I can add on from there.

FB_IMG_1557452195171.jpgFB_IMG_1557452189140.jpg

Former owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge charger scat pack, possible future owner of a jeep gladiator.

JeepJL

Here’s a couple for you. This is from Kent @ Peterson’s Jeep in Idaho. They are building a few for customers. This is on a 2” mopar lift and 35’s. For those of you looking they have the only 7 mopar 2” lifts available in the country right now according to him. They are currently building another one on 37s. I’ll see if I can get some photos from him. The lifts are up for grabs if you just can’t wait! Just some eye candy while you patiently wait. [emoji4]

IMG_4787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_4788.JPG
    IMG_4788.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Here’s a couple for you. This is from Kent @ Peterson’s Jeep in Idaho. They are building a few for customers. This is on a 2” mopar lift and 35’s. For those of you looking they have the only 7 mopar 2” lifts available in the country right now according to him. They are currently building another one on 37s. I’ll see if I can get some photos from him. The lifts are up for grabs if you just can’t wait! Just some eye candy while you patiently wait. [emoji4]

Nice. I'm thinking a Sport with 35s and lower fenders removed might look really clean.