From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Kaseym

Banned
I'm a moderator here and I don't recall anything about you, but whatever. People like you and this Kasey guy crack me up. You keep showing up to a place that you say you don't like. Life must suck for you guys. I tend to stay away from places that I don't like. I must be doing something wrong.

-Hugh

We went the ones that bully new guys around. You are. Haven’t figured that out yet?

Kaseym

Banned
You called the moderators a 'gang of hoodlums.' I must have interpreted that as a negative thing. My bad.

I don't even recall that thread but I just found it by looking through your post history. Only thing that I saw is that overlander welcomed you back :idontknow: I'll make sure and punish him for it next time that happens.

-Hugh

Exactly you don’t “recall” the thread. That’s number 1 reason you shouldn’t be a moderator.

Kaseym

Banned
Lol the fact that you have a hard on for our names is hysterical. Like I said before if you could google you could easily find me. Your not the first person to threaten me and you will not be the last. Just go away already

The fact that you are too chicken shit to hand out your name is hysterical! Post it up tough guy

Kaseym

Banned
This thread is comical, you guys wouldn’t have survived an hour on pirate.

Don’t like it, don’t come here. I don’t like how subway makes sandwiches. I stopped going there.

Go be a internet hero somewhere else.

Go search my name on pirate douche bag

Kaseym

Banned
Eddie straight up told you to get fucked. He doesn’t like you. Nobody does. Nobody missed you and nobody will when you leave again.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Have you not heard about eddies reputation? Probably not because you are stuck here being a bitch.

Kaseym

Banned
what did you say Overlander? come on give me another one of those "Eddie said" tantrums

Just give him time. He’s waiting on Eddie to show up. Sad thing is Eddie catch’s the shit end of this deal because he lets these fucktards run this place. They didn’t expect Kasey McClain to show up and call them out. Now these pussys wont even give up their names.

Last edited:

Kaseym

Banned
Yep Ive been here thinking Im dealing with some of the most worthless pieces of trash in the off-road world and this whole thing is pointless. Not one of you have been MAN enough to say who you are. I don’t know about any of you but if someone asks around hey whose that ol boy on fb/pirate/Jeep forum talking down to them new dudes asking questions”.....or what ever the case may be Ill fucking stand straight up and say it was me KASEY MCCLAIN! Do we have a problem? Did I offend you? Did I mis lead you? Lets figure out what happened so we can fix it!...........but you fucking pussys sit right here behind your keyboard not letting anyone know who you are. And now Eddie has to deal with the aftermath and not ONE of you will be there when it happens. EVERYONE knows who eddy is or eddie(no clue how that pony tail spells his name) but from here on out be careful where you go and who the new guy is coming up to you saying hi, I remember you from that gayalife forum......... happy jeeping #stayonthebackkroads
#dontgetbitchslapped #noworriesitwillbeonvideo
#gayalife.combitches

Last edited:

Kaseym

Banned
You ever seen a bunch of old men suck dick on the internet? Well it’s happening right now on this thread lmao

Kaseym

Banned
These bolt on mechanics have resorted to deleting any comments I have given to try and help out others. Is it because we are dealing with a group of #onlythingicandoisboltshiton idiots? Have any of you dumb motherfuckers used a calculator before? Any of you weighed your rig before bolting on set of coilovers? My guess is A BIG FUCKING NO. But Mel said it would work! There’s a whole thread about it on gayalife forum and I know those guys “build their jeeps” well I mean bolt shit on.......either way they know what they’re doing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Kaseym

Banned
Did you get it all bolted on buddy? If you need some help I can swing by and bring my little craftsman tool box.

Kaseym

Banned
Still waiting on my hammer? Which pussy is going to slam it down?
1st guess is jotc(whatever that means)
2nd fat piggy(we all know what that means)pretty sure you are just a pubic hair hanging from Mel’s ball sack and can’t ban me. Although I wonder if he even had balls? He blocked on fb(I mean what kind of pussy are you to block someone? I’ll tell you, you’re the kind of pussy that can’t take the heat when shit goes down. You tuck tail, run and hide)
3rd ollyanderson(bet his fb profile picture is a stuffed bear)
4th casgt (must be an ex wannabe in the army) shit just realized you’re only a bitch on here and can’t ban me
5th the one and only pony boy himself

Last edited:

dixonk

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Kaseym

Banned
Holy motherfucking bully’s. I just read through this entire thread and you 4(you know who you are) nut hangers are worthless pieces of trash. I wish I could make you 4 read out loud this entire thread so you can hear from one another how you act. Like little 6 year olds. Jesus eddison get rid of these dudes before they fuck you beyond return.

JTCO

Meme King
Wow. Unbelievable that someone would go so low as to threaten violence on a Jeep forum. Looks like he was on here all night :(

Last edited: