• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

JTCO

Meme King
Typical piece of shit owners that make the jeep community look bad.

Self recognition is the first step. I applaud you for that, but you don't need to be so hard on yourself.

Oh, and not once did anyone here say you couldn't run what you wanted to run. As a matter of fact, we encouraged you to run what you wanted. Sure there were suggestions of a more ideal kit, but of course you wouldn't have that because you're bound and determined, which is all good really.

You started this thread YESTERDAY morning. Just because nobody answered you that HAS run your precious dream suspension setup, doesn't mean those people aren't out there. But in the meantime, you didn't even give it a chance; you went ape shit with your mental assumptions. I mean holy shit, I can't imagine what you're like being third in line at a customer service desk. You need to work on your patience skills, dude.

Decal1214

Self recognition is the first step. I applaud you for that, but you don't need to be so hard on yourself.

Oh, and not once did anyone here say you couldn't run what you wanted to run. As a matter of fact, we encouraged you to run what you wanted. Sure there were suggestions of a more ideal kit, but of course you wouldn't have that because you're bound and determined, which is all good really.

You started this thread YESTERDAY morning. Just because nobody answered you that HAS run your precious dream suspension setup, doesn't mean those people aren't out there. But in the meantime, you didn't even give it a chance; you went ape shit with your mental assumptions. I mean holy shit, I can't imagine what you're like being third in line at a customer service desk. You need to work on your patience skills, dude.
I was perfectly fine waiting for an answer to my question. What I wasnt ok with, was wasting my time entertaining people who apparently cant comprehend a simple request. I'm actually a really open minded guy and have the exact same post on another jeep forum and 2 Facebook pages with zero issues. A few of them have answered my question and I probably wont even be going that route. My issue was never having my mind made up. It was blatant disregard for what someone is asking to push whatever shit you or anyone else is running.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Decal1214

Cool story, bro. Sounds like you may need to spend more time over there then.

Sounds like the only thing getting pushed is your buttons.

Good luck with whatever decision you make. [emoji481]

Oh I plan on it dont worry. Nothing of value on this site that's for sure.

And you were the triggered one remember.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Your argument is ignorant at best. I asked a specific question. Not for opinions on lifts. Try again.

You don’t want to hear anything, except, “That’s a great idea,” and, “The ride is super.”

I’ve done that, on a JK. It rode like shit. I suspect it will be much the same, on a JL. Go ahead and do it, though. Learn the hard way.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

you-went-ful-retard-you-never-go-full-retard-9954945.png

Decal1214

You don’t want to hear anything, except, “That’s a great idea,” and, “The ride is super.”

I’ve done that, on a JK. It rode like shit. I suspect it will be much the same, on a JL. Go ahead and do it, though. Learn the hard way.

Seriously? I know I made the joke before but do you really not know how to read? Is it something you struggle with?