Selling my 2019 Rubicon JLUR (for sale)

JeepJL

Well I’m really torn over this one but I’ve decided to sell my 19’ Rubicon and get a JT. This point in our lives it just makes more since.
I have a loaded 19 JLUR
Leather, 8.4” premium alpine, hardtop, soft top trektop, tow package, aux switch package, proximity entry, Mopar steel front bumper, cold weather package, heated seats remote start, 3.6 auto, led package both carpet and rubber jeep mats, Mopar trail table, non smoker, no pets inside

3.5” RK X factor lift , 2.5 King shocks remote reservoirs, RK front and rear trackbars, synergy tierod and relocation bracket for stabilizer, evo tire carrier, evo protek skids, factory and mbpr exhaust, warn Zeon 10s, A pillar leds, rear dust/ spot leds, Mopar third brakelight relocation, JL Tazer full one, custom DOM sliders, 38x13.50x17 Pats on 17x9 KMC machetes, jeep is in Beautiful shape 12k miles all recalls and flashes are up to date, replaced steering box to AE version last week, have all factory parts I took off and all stock tires with 300 miles on them. Could switch tires out to 37 Nitto trail grapplers if buyer wants them. Have both fobs, all manuals, window sticker ( I ordered the jeep) jeep offroad kit.
$52,500

Will post better pictures tomorrow

Image1571976579.768272.jpg

Image1571976894.039468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

JeepJL

Well I’m really torn over this one but I’ve decided to sell my 19’ Rubicon and get a JT. This point in our lives it just makes more since.
I have a loaded 19 JLUR
Leather, 8.4” premium alpine, hardtop, soft top trektop, tow package, aux switch package, proximity entry, Mopar steel front bumper, cold weather package, heated seats remote start, 3.6 auto, led package both carpet and rubber jeep mats, Mopar trail table, non smoker, no pets inside

3.5” RK X factor lift , 2.5 King shocks remote reservoirs, RK front and rear trackbars, synergy tierod and relocation bracket for stabilizer, evo tire carrier, evo protek skids, factory and mbpr exhaust, warn Zeon 10s, A pillar leds, rear dust/ spot leds, Mopar third brakelight relocation, JL Tazer full one, custom DOM sliders, 38x13.50x17 Pats on 17x9 KMC machetes, jeep is in Beautiful shape 12k miles all recalls and flashes are up to date, replaced steering box to AE version last week, have all factory parts I took off and all stock tires with 300 miles on them. Could switch tires out to 37 Nitto trail grapplers if buyer wants them. Have both fobs, all manuals, window sticker ( I ordered the jeep) jeep offroad kit. Jeep is located in the no salt state of Oregon. [emoji4] Willing to ship.
$53,000

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8141.jpg

IMG_8142.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

IMG_8143.jpg

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8166.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Never been offroad right?

Sounds like you spent too much time around a group of JTs for a few days and got the bug.

GLWS. Sure is a pretty Jeep.

JeepJL

Never been offroad right?

Sounds like you spent too much time around a group of JTs for a few days and got the bug.

GLWS. Sure is a pretty Jeep.

Wrong it’s been offroad but well taken care of [emoji4]. Honestly only wheeled on 2 trips the rest of the miles is from my wife driving to work. If you looked underneath it’s in awesome shape. I bought all new skids for the new owner. The EVO skids did an amazing job of protecting the underneath as they were designed. I was one of the few that didn’t get any body damage and I didn’t bring my hardtop. I’m pretty particular with my stuff. I also wrapped everything in the back with foam so the plastic wouldn’t get scratched.
The funny thing is I was going to order a Gladiator but the banks wouldn’t open so I ordered my 19 in Sept. the crazy thing is my jeep arrived at the dealership the day the gladiator launched. I had the option to wait but I still wasn’t sure when the order banks would open so we took delivery. Yes after a week with gladiators I was sold but only on tons and 40s do they really pop in my opinion. I’m gonna get a white rubicon so I’d even be up for switching parts off my new gladiator to my JL if the new owner wants new white fenders etc.

JeepJL

Last edited:

AURIOLUS

I have a loaded 19 JLUR

3.5” RK X factor lift , 2.5 King shocks remote reservoirs, RK front and rear trackbars, synergy tierod and relocation bracket for stabilizer, evo tire carrier, evo protek skids, factory and mbpr exhaust, warn Zeon 10s, A pillar leds, rear dust/ spot leds, Mopar third brakelight relocation, JL Tazer full one, custom DOM sliders, 38x13.50x17 Pats on 17x9 KMC machetes, jeep is in Beautiful shape 12k miles all recalls and flashes are up to date, replaced steering box to AE version last week, have all factory parts I took off and all stock tires with 300 miles on them. Could switch tires out to 37 Nitto trail grapplers if buyer wants them. Have both fobs, all manuals, window sticker ( I ordered the jeep) jeep offroad kit.
$52,500

View attachment 14100

View attachment 14101

Have you considered calling your local jeep dealership due to the lack of inventory they’re paying 20% higher than sticker price so also paying for all upgrades that you put onto your jeep, at least in Michigan they are.
If you haven’t sold your jeep yet and you want top dollar for it I suggest that you call your local jeep dealership and ask them if they’re willing to buy your vehicle and if so how much are they offering you may be pleasantly surprised that you get above your asking price