Finally 37s

sprk33

Lift ?

when you put on the 37's did you put on a lift or stock....seen tires are on the stock rims.....I like that.....just didn't know if you had to lift it with 37's....

BillEngland

Also I had my 37 KM2's put on to day.
2in Rubicon Express with shock brackets, stock wheels no spacers, Mopar lift bracket for spare fits just right. I heard a plastic rubbing noise for a second on a left hand U turn. I'll have to investigate later. (Don't wait up)
IMG_20180810_142141.jpg
IMG_20180810_142210.jpg
IMG_20180810_142155.jpg

Tellico

Also I had my 37 KM2's put on to day.
2in Rubicon Express with shock brackets, stock wheels no spacers, Mopar lift bracket for spare fits just right. I heard a plastic rubbing noise for a second on a left hand U turn. I'll have to investigate later. (Don't wait up)
View attachment 4245
View attachment 4244
View attachment 4246

Both these rigs are looking good.

Are you guys running a bracket on the tire carrier to get the 37s on there? Also, are both of these 12.5” wide tires on the stock wheels?

BillEngland

Definitely need the bracket. My bumper to tire fitment is tight as it can be. And yes the 12.50s are a little wide on stock rims but at least they don't stick out past the fenders (much) (sucks in stomach). They did away with safety inspections here in Utah but you still have to be legal or it's a ticket.