Lod pics

CampJL

I tried to mount mine as clean as possible. I drilled and ran wires in the tube. As you can see from pictures, I made a small hole in the bottom to go all the way Through the bumper inside the tube. I also see I need to put some touch up paint as it’s starting to rust.View attachment 8123View attachment 8124View attachment 8125

But I like the way it came out. If I needed more light( I don’t)
I could mount one on the underside of the bull also and run off same wire.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I like how clean that looks. I didn’t consider that now I am going to have to rethink it. Only problem this is technically my wife’s Jeep and she hasn’t been real understanding when I start talking about drilling holes in things. Thanks for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jetboy

How did the install of the back bumper go?

The bumper is a breeze , the tire carrier is another thing. Not that it was horrible, but the camera wire is a pain. I took my time. I probably have 20 hrs in the whole thing. The wiring being half that,license plate lights, 3rd brake, camera, and my 2 rigid bumper lights. But I love it. Opens easy, no rattles. Ect.

Jetboy

I like how clean that looks. I didn’t consider that now I am going to have to rethink it. Only problem this is technically my wife’s Jeep and she hasn’t been real understanding when I start talking about drilling holes in things. Thanks for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Word of caution. I killed 4 cheep drill bits trying that angle hole. Get one very good bit, and take it slow. Or it will snap

NFRs2000NYC

Do LOD bumpers have predrilled holes for round lights? I was planning on running two Baja Designs LP9s but want them bumper mounted not fairlead mounted with a separate mount. Thanks for any help!

Jetboy

Do LOD bumpers have predrilled holes for round lights? I was planning on running two Baja Designs LP9s but want them bumper mounted not fairlead mounted with a separate mount. Thanks for any help!

You can mount them on the top or from the bull mount. Same as my bar. But that’s the only predrilled, or intended spot on my shorty.
You can see it in the pictures. I’m sure you could do more with the wider bumpers.