Funny things You've Seen on the Web

Jdofmemi

Hope I never run into one of these while hiking.

View attachment 13191

"He did everything right"

Well, except for the falling down part. Probably should have skipped doing that.

Not funny, but interesting nonetheless.

View attachment 13189

View attachment 13190

That had to be a horrific ride.

Many places where we are one moment of inattention away from death, or serious injury.

I hope they recover from their injuries soon.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
First snow of the season and it was fucking chaos on the roads today. While on her way home this evening, my wife witnessed a TJ lose control while cutting in front of her. The TJ slid on ice into a guardrail and flopped onto his top. I work on the road as well, and saw no less than a dozen cars off the road or in the ditch. My wife sent me this.

20191010_225728.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
First snow of the season and it was fucking chaos on the roads today. While on her way home this evening, my wife witnessed a TJ lose control while cutting in front of her. The TJ slid on ice into a guardrail and flopped onto his top. I work on the road as well, and saw no less than a dozen cars off the road or in the ditch. My wife sent me this.

View attachment 13861

My biggest fear when the roads get bad isn't the weather. It's other fucking stupid people.

dixonk

My biggest fear when the roads get bad isn't the weather. It's other fucking stupid people.

Truth. Living in Oklahoma I get to see the worst drivers in the country. One drop of rain hits the windshield and the ditches are full. Don't get me started on snow.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

View attachment 13861

Work on the road? Uber must pay well in Colorado.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

CalSgt

I'm usually willing to help people on the side of the road... But because I've seen too many people wad their shit up from driving way to fast on the ice now I just stop and make sure they are ok & when they ask me to pull them out I tell them

"You're in the ditch for a reason, you drive like shit. If I pulled you out you'd probably kill someone. I'll call a tow truck if you want."

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Truth. Living in Oklahoma I get to see the worst drivers in the country. One drop of rain hits the windshield and the ditches are full. Don't get me started on snow.

No kidding. They say people in the south can’t drive in snow, but they can’t drive in rain, either. Here, everyone drives much too fast, in poor weather.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app