From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

TrailHunter

Thank god we have brave Jeepers to come here and Save us from this place which we signed up for... It’s so difficult to think for ourselves.. and make clear judgements on sarcasm and purchase choices. Adulting can be hard... should I sign out? Should I Stay?... Is there a safe place I can visit to avoid the mean words.... Do I buy what I want? Should I do my own research?

But luckily there are other Jeepers out there, that know what we should do, what we should buy... and stop by to help the members here... in a polite, and mature manner, without the bullying and name calling... to guide us in the right direction... To all the other forums or Social Media platforms where there is zero Bullying or name calling. Thank you.

Rellik

I'm a moderator here and I don't recall anything about you, but whatever. People like you and this Kasey guy crack me up. You keep showing up to a place that you say you don't like. Life must suck for you guys. I tend to stay away from places that I don't like. I must be doing something wrong.

-Hugh
when did i say i don't like this place? I don't like how you moderators treat people. Life is good here. For example I gave a little advise to a guy that had not done Gold Mountain next thing i know Overlander comes in and starts to attack me on that thread. why? Your a moderator here why didn't you do something about it?

JTCO

Meme King
when did i say i don't like this place?

You called the moderators a 'gang of hoodlums.' I must have interpreted that as a negative thing. My bad.

For example I gave a little advise to a guy that had not done Gold Mountain next thing i know Overlander comes in and starts to attack me on that thread. why? Your a moderator here why didn't you do something about it?

I don't even recall that thread but I just found it by looking through your post history. Only thing that I saw is that overlander welcomed you back :idontknow: I'll make sure and punish him for it next time that happens.

-Hugh

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I’m just getting started. Hand out your names and I’ll stop. #ionlybullythebully

Lol the fact that you have a hard on for our names is hysterical. Like I said before if you could google you could easily find me. Your not the first person to threaten me and you will not be the last. Just go away already

Rellik

You called the moderators a 'gang of hoodlums.' I must have interpreted that as a negative thing. My bad.

I don't even recall that thread but I just found it by looking through your post history. Only thing that I saw is that overlander welcomed you back :idontknow: I'll make sure and punish him for it next time that happens.

-Hugh
exactly the answer i knew you would post. Your not moderators. Your just some people that go on the attack whenever and however you want.

Piginajeep

This thread is comical, you guys wouldn’t have survived an hour on pirate.

Don’t like it, don’t come here. I don’t like how subway makes sandwiches. I stopped going there.

Go be a internet hero somewhere else.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol too many cocksuckers on here hiding behind their keyboard, they not gonna tell you who they really are.

Oh and by the way I returned your first post to what you originally wrote just to make sure everyone sees how you came here with an objective first

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

-Hugh

Eddie straight up told you to get fucked. He doesn’t like you. Nobody does. Nobody missed you and nobody will when you leave again.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

ddays v2

exactly the answer i knew you would post. Your not moderators. Your just some people that go on the attack whenever and however you want.

Just a thought , but maybe you should start your own forum so you can run it as you see fit.:idontknow:

Rellik

Eddie straight up told you to get fucked. He doesn’t like you. Nobody does. Nobody missed you and nobody will when you leave again.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal
What Overlander? Take the dick out of your mouth so i can understand you.

Kaseym

Banned
You may call it bullying but from my experience I appreciate that people don't hesitate to speak up around here... The most common cause for people to get something negative said to them is for violating forum rules, like every schmuck that jumps on here to sell their shit on their first post. Heck, even I broke the rules accidentally on one occasion a moderator lit me up & I apologized for not abiding by the rules. That was the end of it, I was thanked for the apology and nothing else was said.

The next most common cause for butthurt is asking for an opinion and getting a negative one followed by getting defensive about whatever product was asked about. I've never seen anyone bashed for using products or brands that don't get love around here, its their money & they can do with it what they please just don't expect anyone to kiss your ass & tell you how cool it is.

Even you are being permitted to call everyone a cocksucker (amongst other things) & no one has locked the thread or given you the ban hammer. There are plenty of other forums for people to go if they don't like it here.

You are a MOTHERFUCKING LIAR. 100 MOTHERFUCKING PERCENT. But carry on with yo bullshit. It does and it will catch your ass.

Kaseym

Banned
So everyone who has a problem with this community is gathering together to gripe now? Where's jkuone? Lol

Seriously, though. No one can force anyone to browse or participate here. Plenty of other Jeep forums exist. There's only 2 reasons these snowflakes stick around: 1) they are trolling for reactions or 2) they acknowledge there's good info here but haven't developed enough of a thick skin.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Snowflakes lmao. Good try killer