Rear fender/fender liners are clearly different

cornhohleo

I bought a 2 door sport JL a couple weeks ago. Got back from checking the mail today and noticed the big differences between each of the rear fenders and fender liners. The drivers side is not even close to even with the rear bumper, and the fender liner in the front appears to have a crease with a bend, while the passenger side fender is even with the rear bumper and pretty flat on the front of the liner. The passenger side is almost flush with the wheel and the drivers side isn’t really that close. Anyone know if this is normal from factory? I haven’t had all that much time to research this topic.IMG_3100.JPGIMG_3101.JPGIMG_3103.JPGIMG_3105.JPGIMG_3102.JPGIMG_3104.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

cornhohleo

Your in Lafayette or Opelousas. From the first set of pictures looks like the bumper but now I see what your saying. Is there any clips broke on the fender.

I actually bought in Opelousas. I tapped on the fender itself and the fender liners, nothing seems to be missing or loose, so I’m puzzled, but I know my JK Sport wasn’t anything like this.

Rgk401

cornhohleo

Damn man I’m puzzled also. If you would want me to take a look at it I’ll be passing through the area Thursday evening.

I actually stay in Youngsville, and I work at a different Sterling dealership, so what I may do is contact the service department at the Jeep store, see if they know any issues. But if I can’t get help, I may take you up on that offer. I will let you know though, thanks for the input and the offer!

Rgk401

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I thought I had posted this, but maybe I forgot to hit the submit button...

Identifying the fronts is pretty easy, as the notch for the hood latch will be significantly more pronounced on a high-line fender.

cornhohleo

I thought I had posted this, but maybe I forgot to hit the submit button...

Identifying the fronts is pretty easy, as the notch for the hood latch will be significantly more pronounced on a high-line fender.

Hmm well thanks for that info, if that’s the case then it may just be the driver rear that is wrong. I’ll be contacting the dealer to have them look at it and change whatever is wrong out