Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

dixonk

We're getting a Sport S with max tow so we can separate the inner fenders. Hoping no lift and 35s will look decent. If not, we'll bump it up. 35s don't look too bad on these. Too bad the EPA tells manufacturers that they can't play ball with 35s from factory. Fucking tree huggers.

Doesn’t the Raptor come with 35s from the factory?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Mileage, tow capacity, axles. Who knows they might put one out with 35’s.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Arod412

Love the 35's.

Question..
With what looks like the side markers on the front fenders, would it cause any issues with replacing them With either something smaller, or bigger? Just curious.

Former owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge charger scat pack, possible future owner of a jeep gladiator.

JTCO

Meme King
Here's an Overland model lifted on 35s.

2.5 inch lift looks really good height-wise.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Question..
With what looks like the side markers on the front fenders, would it cause any issues with replacing them With either something smaller, or bigger? Just curious.

I'm sure the aftermarket will adapt. Otherwise you'll have to do something custom. There is a kit out already for thinner lights, I think it's American Adventure Lab or something like that. Pretty pricey though.

JTCO

Meme King
Here's a Gladiator JT on 37x13,50R22. I don't know if it's because the rims are too black, too big, or because the tires are too wide, but IMO, it doesn't fit the truck right (I think it's because the rim diameter is too large). At least they kept it simple though. Oh, and the price is 75k ! :eek:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Napalm

JTCO

Meme King
Gladiator Overland with 2 inch lift on 24 inch wheels. 37 inch tires.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Maximus

I'm interested in what it looks like with the soft top completely down. I don't like that rim/tire combo at all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm interested in what it looks like with the soft top completely down. I don't like that rim/tire combo at all.

I've seen it and truthfully, it looks kinda lame. As a Safari top, it looks nice but that's about it.

JTCO

Meme King
I'm interested in what it looks like with the soft top completely down.

I've seen it and truthfully, it looks kinda lame. As a Safari top, it looks nice but that's about it.

It looks major funky. I don't like it either. Here's a pic below.

13_gecko_rubi here on the forum told me that he doesn't' think it's that difficult to completely remove the soft top if that was desired. So we're going to take the risk and get that option. If it's a pain in the ass, I'm blaming him.

Untitled.jpg

Maximus

Well, that makes the decision easier, don't like that at all!.............I'll stick with a Hard Top!

It looks major funky. I don't like it either. Here's a pic below.

13_gecko_rubi here on the forum told me that he doesn't' think it's that difficult to completely remove the soft top if that was desired. So we're going to take the risk and get that option. If it's a pain in the ass, I'm blaming him.

View attachment 11240