What options ?

Piginajeep

Cheap, you want cheap? If it’s possible to do a Sahara level interior/exterior, with 2wd Sport drivetrain, that’s what I want.

That’s not cheap, that’s being smart since you’re going to replace it all anyways.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Saharaunlmtd

Sorry I just saw this!

The basic Sport uses 1 piece flares like JL, you'd have to cut them like on JK. There is a clear mold line though so it's easy.

That said, the max tow Sport with the wide tracks has 2 piece flares that can be taken apart.

Both those sports have the max tow with wide tracks from what I can see.

Sent via....

That is very intriguing! Wonder if taking the flare apart puts 37s w/ a 2-2.5” lift on the table for a sport or if buying rubicon flares is the only way to go [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Anyone (Scott) know how the spare lowers? I'm assuming mechanical winch and a toolset that comes with the Jeep like other trucks? I see this cutout here.

IMG_20190501_205233_594.jpg

aai

sorry if this is a repost...projected color availability dates

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a33.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a33.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 67

aai

Thanks for posting. To the best of your knowledge do the dates reflect when you can order? Or when they should hit dealers?
Im unsure but assuming its production start, we can order 30 days prior?...

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks for the info. Sucks I have to wait more, but I got plenty of projects around here to spend money on in the meantime. Some are landscaping; sure would be nice to have the truck :)