LOBSTAH QUEST Part 4 : JL/JT Experience - Old Florida Road Massachusetts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the 2nd half of our 2nd day on Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, the good guys from NORA took us out to another awesome trail located in the northwest corner of Massachusetts and it's known as, Old Florida Road. Following along the Hoosac Range and crossing through the Savoy Mountain State Forest, this short but beautiful trail was apparently an old town road that had long since been abandoned and left to deteriorate. While most of the trail was easy for our JT Gladiators and JL Wranglers, there were two notable obstacles that proved to be a real challenge especially thanks to all the rain we'd been getting. Thank goodness we all came prepared with WARN winches! We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had.

A BIG THANKS goes out to Chris Corbett for allowing us to use some of the footage that he got this day.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
I still have not seen any Lobstah, but it did look like you all had the crab walk going up that ledge on the 3rd instalment. lol Great video :thumb:

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Very entertaining video. The super thick forest and gorgeous colors of the leaves was incredible. It reminded me of my younger days in Michigan.

Thank you for taking us along for another awesome trail ride. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very entertaining video. The super thick forest and gorgeous colors of the leaves was incredible. It reminded me of my younger days in Michigan.

Thank you for taking us along for another awesome trail ride. :thumb:

Thanks! Always happy that we can share the fun we have with people like you :)

Another great capture! Those were some big rocks. Great job

Oh yeah, the rocks were a lot of fun. Just bummed that it was raining so much. In addition to always being on the go, the rain got into our primary camera and caused it to stop working. We had to finish up the day using our iPhone :rolleyes2:

JeepJL

Thanks! Always happy that we can share the fun we have with people like you :)

Oh yeah, the rocks were a lot of fun. Just bummed that it was raining so much. In addition to always being on the go, the rain got into our primary camera and caused it to stop working. We had to finish up the day using our iPhone :rolleyes2:

Oh man that really sucks. Is that what caused the screen to go out? I’m glad it wasn’t like that all week.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

stragler

For the 2nd half of our 2nd day on Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, the good guys from NORA took us out to another awesome trail located in the northwest corner of Massachusetts and it's known as, Old Florida Road. Following along the Hoosac Range and crossing through the Savoy Mountain State Forest, this short but beautiful trail was apparently an old town road that had long since been abandoned and left to deteriorate. While most of the trail was easy for our JT Gladiators and JL Wranglers, there were two notable obstacles that proved to be a real challenge especially thanks to all the rain we'd been getting. Thank goodness we all came prepared with WARN winches! We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had.

A BIG THANKS goes out to Chris Corbett for allowing us to use some of the footage that he got this day.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Beautiful colors thanks