Help prioritizing upgrades

JeepJL

Not denying it can happen and not denying the catch can has a purpose. But it seems like lately, the catch can comes up as the latest and greatest problem solver and someone is just waiting to capitalize on it. Not sure why after years of Jeeping that it comes up now. About 10 years ago, I saw a blonde-haired, blue-eyed chick in a tittie bar in Mexico. It was quite unique. She was the 'catch can' for the night and made quite a bit of money. Happens to the best of us.

View attachment 8436

Honestly this forum was the first time I heard of one for the Jeep. I watched about 2 minutes of one of their videos then realized that’s their first Jeep and I haven’t watched another. Just not my thing to watch some dudes wife try to sell he something she knows nothing about. But hey, to each their own. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

Hilarious!! Their videos are so cringy! Anyways, I don’t know crap about catch cans or oil burning but I’d take this forums advice any day over some chick on YouTube promoting a catch can.

At least there are still some smart people out there.

If she would shut up and not smile, the wheeling videos wouldn’t be half bad. They show up in my feed because I watch other Jeep vids. YouTube algorithms, bleh.

I’m just waiting for them to pimp terabreak, but seems Metalcloak got the them first. 🤮

If she would shut up and not smile, the wheeling videos wouldn’t be half bad. They show up in my feed because I watch other Jeep vids. YouTube algorithms, bleh.

I’m just waiting for them to pimp terabreak, but seems Metalcloak got the them first. 🤮

Complete with 6-pak shocks...

Jeeeep

I've never heard of a catch can but I'm wondering, can the oil collected in the catch can be routed back into the engine where it should be?

Deezus

I could make the argument that you don't need any mods with a Rubicon. None.
That being said it's your jeep if you want a catch can get a catch can. If you want bigger tires get bigger tires if you want lights get lights it's your money and your Jeep.
But if your asking your gonna get a lot of opinions on that based on that person's experience and opinion of what they think you should do....
I have friends with Jeeps that have shit on them I can't stand like grills... On my JK I had a lot of unnecessary shit on it and I learned a lot, but it was my Rig and I enjoyed modding it. This time I'm gonna eliminate sone stuff but I'm gonna do some mall crawler mods too because I should be able to go the Rubicon or Fordyce and to the mall because that's how I use my Jeep.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Deezus

Why not just bring some oil in case of emergencies? One thing I won't mod is my engine....no way.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

oyasin

affordable rock sliders

Is there anything cheaper than the LOD rock sliders that can perform as well? what have people tried?

JTCO

Meme King
Is there anything cheaper than the LOD rock sliders that can perform as well? what have people tried?

Whatever you go with, make sure good quality steel is used. When you look at all of the R&D that goes into building sliders, it's pretty hard to get too cheap.