Loud fan noise when starting engine

HaSaNi

As soon as i ignite and start my jlu sahara 2018, the radiator fans are generating a loud noise.

Anyone facing the same problem?

P.s. Im running on 19k and already did my 1st service on 10k.

Appreciate your advise and solution to the cause.

Warm regards,
H.Baker20190520_173620.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rgk401

Saddletramp

Can you pls elaborate the definition of TSB? Do you mean there is an official recall campaign?

"Technical Service Bulletin", kinda like an update. "TSB #18-041-18 Rev B" is what it was here in the states, not sure if it's the same oversea's or not?

I re-read your original post so this may not apply to your's, my JL goes to full fan speed at times when it's really not that hot when I'm stopped, drive through, etc. and there is an update at the dealer that adjusts the sensitivity/output speed of the fan. The update helped mine.

Not sure if that's part of your issue or not. Sounds like time for a trip to the dealership.

HaSaNi

"Technical Service Bulletin", kinda like an update. "TSB #18-041-18 Rev B" is what it was here in the states, not sure if it's the same oversea's or not?

I re-read your original post so this may not apply to your's, my JL goes to full fan speed at times when it's really not that hot when I'm stopped, drive through, etc. and there is an update at the dealer that adjusts the sensitivity/output speed of the fan. The update helped mine.

Not sure if that's part of your issue or not. Sounds like time for a trip to the dealership.
Thanks alot for your feedback pal. Ill be visiting my dealer soon and sure will give in your suggestion for their consideration.