Build and adventure thread of "Big Red"

JAGS

Well decided to take Sulley out to cruise around the mountains for a bit, he was getting pretty restless over the course of this busy week. Took a few pics of the area and Big Red is still on stock tires but hopefully closing the house on 7/3 and can get my 37s ordered up.View attachment 11990View attachment 11991View attachment 11992View attachment 11993

That front “bumper” is looking better and better the more I see it.

How’s it sitting with you now that you’ve had it that way a while?

benatc1

I still really like it, no issues at all. I like how little there is to it, which might not be everyone's cup of tho. Only reason I'll "upgrade" to a quarter pounder or something like that is if I find there isn't enough protection on the under side. Haven't crawled on many rocks yet, but we'll see what happens, Eddie can probably weigh in on that too if he see's this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JLRay

Looks like a good time! [emoji106]

I have to agree plus the price point won’t break the bank right off the bat. Saves more money for the winch.

benatc1

As I noted over on WAL, congrats to you and Alex. [emoji106][emoji41]
Thank buddy! Glad the process is over
Congratulations!
Thanks man!
WooHoo - congrats to the two of you!! :thumb:
Thank you, now time for 37s and to start hitting some trails!
Now time for a kid. Nice knowing you. Lol

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal
Haha. You'll find all this out soon enough..Yea your probably right, but unfortunately for you I'm not going anywhere lol.

JAGS

While this new house has consumed my life for the past week (outside of work of course) . I'm happy to say I finally have a set of 37x13.5 Cooper STT Pro's on on the way! More to come, probably next week.

Sweet! You have the Rancho 2.5 lift, right?

I just got back from vaca. Have a shit ton of house upgrade projects to manage/do. Hopefully can squeeze in some Jeep efforts too. Once a homeowner, I don’t think there ever isn’t some kind of project, repair, upgrade on the calendar. Lol.