2018 JL LoD Destroyer Series

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter

GinjaNinja

Hi LoD...Great to see you have added provisions for the rear sensors! I have a few other questions I hope you are able to answer:

1. Full width front bumper - the Jeep you have it mounted on is a sport...will the bumper be modified for the high rise fenders on Rubicons or will we have to live with a gap between the bumper and fenders?

2. Full width front bumper - will a stinger bar be available? (I know...probably not that popular on anything but stubbies...)

3. Sliders - I assume the Rock sliders will be frame mounted and the Destroyer Rock Rails will attach to the body mounts like the JK? (I really prefer frame mount)

4. Are there any plans to build a sliding roof cargo rack similar to the JK?

Thanks so much! :thumb:
Aaron

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Thank you for your interest! I'll stick to the same format to answer your questions :)

1. We do not have a Rubicon so unfortunately it's tailored more for the Sport model. You will have to live with the gaps, or just replace the fenders with ours when they come out :crazyeyes:
2. We will not be offering a stinger for the fullwidths unfortunately.
3. The Destroyer Sliders for the JL will be frame mounted like the Signature, so have no fears!
4. We do want to make a roof rack, but it's probably at least a half year away in the future realistically. So while we will get there eventually, right now we only have the JK rack.

Hi LoD...Great to see you have added provisions for the rear sensors! I have a few other questions I hope you are able to answer:

1. Full width front bumper - the Jeep you have it mounted on is a sport...will the bumper be modified for the high rise fenders on Rubicons or will we have to live with a gap between the bumper and fenders?

2. Full width front bumper - will a stinger bar be available? (I know...probably not that popular on anything but stubbies...)

3. Sliders - I assume the Rock sliders will be frame mounted and the Destroyer Rock Rails will attach to the body mounts like the JK? (I really prefer frame mount)

4. Are there any plans to build a sliding roof cargo rack similar to the JK?

Thanks so much! :thumb:
Aaron

GinjaNinja

Thank you for your interest! I'll stick to the same format to answer your questions :)

1. We do not have a Rubicon so unfortunately it's tailored more for the Sport model. You will have to live with the gaps, or just replace the fenders with ours when they come out :crazyeyes:
2. We will not be offering a stinger for the fullwidths unfortunately.
3. The Destroyer Sliders for the JL will be frame mounted like the Signature, so have no fears!
4. We do want to make a roof rack, but it's probably at least a half year away in the future realistically. So while we will get there eventually, right now we only have the JK rack.

Thanks so much for the reply...this is great news on the Destroyer sliders being frame mounted! I really like the look of these as they look more like a boatside style slider (maybe make it look even more like a boatside for the JL?), they appear to look beefier, and the steps look very functional. I am still waiting for my Jeep to be built, so hopefully these will be ready to ship in a couple months!

Thanks so much, keep up the great work!

Cheers

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup.

DSC04527.jpg
DSC04535.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi