Best Top Sunrider

Shadowfire

Saw that the pre orders for the Best Top Sunrider for the JL is up and was wondering if any of you guys have had any issues with BestTop quality? I’ve looked at some of their products for my TJ but reviews are across the spectrum ... ?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bestop manufacturers the soft top for Jeep. That's about the quality you can expect to get. Me, I've always been happy with my Bestop Trektop and I hope to get one as soon as they come out with it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Friend of mine has a plotter he made it for me, had a similar on for my JK

I appreciate your honesty. I can only assume you are not aware that the JLWRANGLER decal you had made it a trademark of mine, Serial Number 87,768,100 and it would have been nice if you could have ask my permission to use it and have it made.

I ordered a Sunrider in twill yesterday. I've been struggling with deciding whether to run my hard top or soft top to Moab in October. This top makes it easy to choose the hard top. They told me it would ship the first wee in October, so I'm hopeful that is the case. If it doesn't, then I'll probably cancel it. Can't wait to try it, though.

I prefer the glass windows on the hard top and the ability to use the rear washer/wiper when taking long trips. On the other hand, I like to open the top up, but don't want to deal with the Freedom panels.

I'll post up when I hear any updates on the shipping date.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I would not order a J-Tops simply based on the fact that their web design is crap. Gave me a headache as soon as I open it up.