Headlights too bright?

WiscoHR

I don’t have any pictures but there is a white plastic screw on the top of the headlight under the hood. It’s a pain to get too. I used a long Phillips head to reach it. That will adjust the height of the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here is what to look for. They are the yellowish white plastic screws in the pics. Passenger side is right in front of the air box. Drivers side is a little harder to get too.

This ^^^ The blurry small round things is what you want to adjust. You'll need a really long phillips screwdriver to do it.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've got mine a little lower than they really should be and need to lift them just a hair. It's nearly impossible to find a level spot in Colorado to do a proper adjustment. Lol.

Mud Bug

I did not go all scientific and measure 25 feet back etc. Pretty sure my driveway is not level... I just faced the garage door, maybe 3-4 feet back, lowered the headlights about a half turn of the screwdriver. If I still got many people flashing me (and not just one every 8 vehicles because he thinks my LEDS are bright) I repeat.

I faced the garage door because I do not know which way to turn to raise or lower, so I needed to see it on the garage door moving up or down :crazyeyes: