Tazer 11.1.0

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hmmm, I'll have to download it when I get back home. I'm still having issues with the front lights every now and then. No hyperflashing, but the warning pops up every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Neohiofan

11.1.0 – – 4/12/19: Added support for using aftermarket LED front turn signals and taillights on LED or non-LED equipped Jeeps. This deletes the “bulb out” messages and hyperflash sense circuit. (this version will report as 11.1.0 in ZPU but 11.0.9 on the dash)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
11.1.0 – – 4/12/19: Added support for using aftermarket LED front turn signals and taillights on LED or non-LED equipped Jeeps. This deletes the “bulb out” messages and hyperflash sense circuit. (this version will report as 11.1.0 in ZPU but 11.0.9 on the dash)
I figured, I know he was having trouble on the last one with led lights. I don't have hyper flash, but I do get the bulb out every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

HAMMER

Tazer

So how are your Tazer's holding up. I see lots of bad reviews. But I need to get it or the superchip.
Thanks,

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So how are your Tazer's holding up. I see lots of bad reviews. But I need to get it or the superchip.
Thanks,

I have the original 2-piece Tazer JL programmer and SGW Bypass Module like the one seen HERE. I've been very happy with it so far, with no issues related to parasitic draw and / or drained battery. I do keep it plugged in at all times so that I can use the live features.