New 19 Granite Rubicon

FadedLineVigil

Hey all, long time Jeep owner here - 1 CJ, 2 TJs and 4 JKs. This is my first JL though. Was going to custom order but found the exact one I wanted in Nantucket and had it delivered last night. Silly as it may sound I had a really hard time finding one with black fenders, which I prefer, and not the painted ones.

2019 Granite Crystal Rubicon Unlimited
2.0 Turbo (yes I like it more than the 6!)
Sky One Touch Powertop
Steel bumpers
Black leather
LEDs
Cold weather package
Safety group

Looking forward to getting it out on the trails this Spring!

Greg20190107951139031.jpeg201901079511391895HDR1.jpeg20190111951607321.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

FadedLineVigil

Now that I've had the Jeep for a week, here are a few random observations.

1. Absolutely love the 2.0 turbo. However cant seem to get above 16 mpg when stated is 22/24.

2. Power top closed is nearly silent until about 60 mph. At 80 its every bit as loud as regular soft top, maybe even a bit louder.

4. Power top is a ton of fun. The ability to have it all the way back on the fly is fantastic for me and my kids. We will put it down for 5 or 1p mins then back up when on the highway. I'm getting old so the convenience is great.

5. Alpine sound system is baddass!

Overall, I love it. Only surprises are the subpar has mileage and the powertop wind noise. Very happy with my decision!

Clark Griswold

Now that I've had the Jeep for a week, here are a few random observations.

1. Absolutely love the 2.0 turbo. However cant seem to get above 16 mpg when stated is 22/24.

2. Power top closed is nearly silent until about 60 mph. At 80 its every bit as loud as regular soft top, maybe even a bit louder.

4. Power top is a ton of fun. The ability to have it all the way back on the fly is fantastic for me and my kids. We will put it down for 5 or 1p mins then back up when on the highway. I'm getting old so the convenience is great.

5. Alpine sound system is baddass!

Overall, I love it. Only surprises are the subpar has mileage and the powertop wind noise. Very happy with my decision!

I am taking mine on a 4hr highway trip tomorrow but on short highway and around town I am always 19MPG up to 19.7. I agree everything else is awesome and the stereo is kick-ass! Are you running premium fuel?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

FadedLineVigil

I am taking mine on a 4hr highway trip tomorrow but on short highway and around town I am always 19MPG up to 19.7. I agree everything else is awesome and the stereo is kick-ass! Are you running premium fuel?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Yes either 91 or 93. I only have 650 miles on it so maybe the engine needs to break in a bit more. Did you see an MPG increase as you got some more miles on?