JL JOURNAL : EVO JL Coilover Suspension Installation - S#!T JUST GOT REAL / PART 2

JLRay

Wow that’s crazy flex right there! Now you just have to add 40s and Jet will be unstoppable. [emoji51] [emoji106]

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Great video, JetLi is starting to look more and more like Moby, ;) Sibling Rivalry X2 Video in the making. lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that set up it awesome, just what my JLUR needs.

Now EVO needs a mobile shop, that travels across the U.S. I think they'd make a killing.

LOL - now that would be something :crazyeyes:

Wow that’s crazy flex right there! Now you just have to add 40s and Jet will be unstoppable. [emoji51] [emoji106]

Man, I so wish we could have done 40's but we're trying to be responsible and wait for bigger axles first. :rolleyes2:

Great video. Be honest though... hungover at beginning of video???

:cheesy: Truth be told, I don't get hangovers. What you're seeing is me after yet another long night and early morning after being on the road for a few weeks. :crazyeyes:

Great video! You always make me want to spend more money. JEEP:)

LOL - sorry about that :D

MyJLU

Can we get a link to the the Kit that was installed please and thank you for spending money I dont have!!!!

MrGiant

Really cool, Jet handles this fast bumps amazing! Exactly what Id love to have. I am curious about some wheeling action

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Danny

Looking good Eddie. Congrats on the setup. It seems you're slightly higher than before. Can you please list part numbers and specs on the lift, the bump stop kit, and the additional coilover spring rate you used to achieve that height. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good Eddie. Congrats on the setup. It seems you're slightly higher than before. Can you please list part numbers and specs on the lift, the bump stop kit, and the additional coilover spring rate you used to achieve that height. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

As was posted above, this is what you need for the suspension system http://evomfg.com/EVO-MFG-Products/Wrangler-JL-JLU?product_id=563
This is what you want for the air bumps http://evomfg.com/EVO-MFG-Products/Wrangler-JL-JLU?product_id=275

The spring rate we went with is what comes standard with the kit.

Danny

MrGiant

One thing I just remembered which I wanted to ask before.....what about air bumps on the rear axle? Any possibility or is there just no use for it because of specific valving of the rear COs? Normally the rear suspension tends to compress more on fast bumps, at least I think so when considering vehicle dynamics and experienced it on my YJ and mtbs

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
One thing I just remembered which I wanted to ask before.....what about air bumps on the rear axle? Any possibility or is there just no use for it because of specific valving of the rear COs? Normally the rear suspension tends to compress more on fast bumps, at least I think so when considering vehicle dynamics and experienced it on my YJ and mtbs

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Usually not with stock axles. Can French the frame with wider axles and put them in but not usually with stock axles.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app