Badger JL

Mgchiro

Well, he's finally here. Badger JL. Picked him up this morning and put a couple hundred miles on him already. Got some mud on the tires on a few trails behind my house and a trip through a State Park to christen all the 4WD goodies. :thumb:

View attachment 8827

View attachment 8793

View attachment 8794

View attachment 8795

View attachment 8828
Sweet! Mine just finally shipped supposedly. KZ code. Hopefully it will be here soon!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! Yours still not there? You kinda know a few railroad guys don't ya? Maybe borrow a SD70 & pick it up yourself?
(I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about with trains -I just googled that)

:cheesy: At least you're honest :D

ddays v2

Tires & wheels getting mounted up. I'll pick up tomorrow and get them on Badger tomorrow.
Although some dumbass forgot to order black lugnuts :doh:

20190211_132432_resized.jpg

20181221_160205_resized_1.jpg

ddays v2

Congrats! So jealous!

Thanks! They're worth the wait!

Nice ride! So jealous of those trails I. Your back yard.

We're very fortunate. My neighbor and I opened up some old logging trails a few years back on our land so we could ride horses, quads, Jeeps, etc. It's pretty convenient.

37s or 35s?

Being that this is my DD now, I stuck with 35's. I'm going to throw the Dynatrac lift on it eventually (Springtime) so I can steal Gruff's 37" combo if I ever get the urge.

Almost forgot - I messed around with threading the synthetic rope on my winch drum last night. It's stupid simple now with the install wire. It pulls right through with zero drama.
The first one I did had me teaching the whole hilltop new cuss words - it was a mother.

Last edited:

ddays v2