And now the wait begins...

13_gecko_rubi

Well broke down and ordered mine today. Now the wait begins. Thankfully I have lots to do in my JK so I'm ok waiting lol

Sent via....

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well it's Hella Yella and that's what it will be yes. I ordered something different but will fix that :)

Sent via....

Oh shit I was joking lol nice!! Can’t wait to see the sour skittles, errr I mean jeeps sitting next to each other ;)

RMC2

Awesome. Congratulations.

But what did order, give the details? I have wondered what drive train you would choose.

13_gecko_rubi

Awesome. Congratulations.

But what did order, give the details? I have wondered what drive train you would choose.
4 door Rubicon, 3.6 Auto, cloth, premium soft top, cold weather, infotainment, Leds, steel bumpers, proximity entry, hd electrical/trailer tow, painted fender flares.

The 2L is an amazing engine but I'll shove a hemi in it some day (i already have it) and the 3.6 will be easier to do that :)

Sent via....

RMC2

4 door Rubicon, 3.6 Auto, cloth, premium soft top, cold weather, infotainment, Leds, steel bumpers, proximity entry, hd electrical/trailer tow, painted fender flares.

The 2L is an amazing engine but I'll shove a hemi in it some day (i already have it) and the 3.6 will be easier to do that :)

Sent via....

Very nice.

My "maybe I'll get it" build list is the same, except going for dual top instead of painted fenders. The painted fenders look great though. Maybe I can do a wrap on the fenders, and worry less about rock chips. And white again. Thought about red.

13_gecko_rubi

Very nice.

My "maybe I'll get it" build list is the same, except going for dual top instead of painted fenders. The painted fenders look great though. Maybe I can do a wrap on the fenders, and worry less about rock chips. And white again. Thought about red.

If it’s your DD dual top is great. I don’t drive mine in the winter any more so no need for hard top. I had dual top on my current one back when I did. But Michigan winters destroy parts so badly that I have a lease truck I don’t care about for winter lol.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

Aww, very true.

For no more snow than we got in Kansas City this year, they sure use a lot of salt. Kinda miss that part about living in lower GA. Never got snow the three years we were there. Before and after they got snow though.