VIDEO : ROAD to SEMA & BEYOND - a NEW Show & Adventure Featuring the JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : ROAD to SEMA & BEYOND - a NEW Show & Adventure Featuring the JL Wrangler

SEMA is a show that Cindy and I have been covering for almost 15 years now and while we have been lucky enough to have had Jeeps of ours on display there and on multiple occasions, this year wasn't going to be one of them. However, in spite of the fact that we would just be attending the show as journalists, we still ended up having to work feverishly on our Jeep JL Wrangler and with just days to get everything done. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get a glimpse at some of the things we had to do before hitting the road for 2 weeks and you'll even get a taste of the video coverage we'll be bringing you from the Las Vegas Convention Center. We hope you enjoy.

RMC2

Traffic sure looks like it has gotten worse since my last work trip out there.

Have fun.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video! Burning the midnight oil already. Make sure you guys get enough sleep, you got a long two weeks ahead of you! Thanks for all you do and have fun!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video so far! You guys are burning that midnight oil. Do you ever sleep?

LOL!! We've been getting maybe about 4 hours a night. :crazyeyes:

I’m impressed that you shot and edited a video that quickly. I hope you two are getting some sleep. Nice video.

Believe me, we're impressed too. Even more so - we'll be releasing another video today once we get done filming and editing it :eek: :crazyeyes:

Jealous, have fun [emoji106][emoji106]

Great video :thumb:

Great video! Looks like you’ve been busy.

Thank you. It's been crazy busy for us for sure :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Traffic sure looks like it has gotten worse since my last work trip out there.

Have fun.

Traffic is horrible here but what really makes it tough is that there is ZERO parking available. :rolleyes2:

I would love to know more about the new things you installed...
I love that EVO carrier for sure...

Let me know what you're wanting to know about :yup:

Great video! Burning the midnight oil already. Make sure you guys get enough sleep, you got a long two weeks ahead of you! Thanks for all you do and have fun!

Already? Been burning it for about 3 weeks now :icon_crazy:

BBDOC

I forgot to ask about your pre SEMA video. It looked like you went back to Rancho for your lift. Are you representing Rancho or did you have an issue with the Dynatrac lift? All the other mods look great and I’ve been excited about the tire mount from EVO. Looks great! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like fun! Like candy land for adults:). Have fun and try to get some rest.

LOL!! Something like that only you can't sample any of it :crazyeyes:

I forgot to ask about your pre SEMA video. It looked like you went back to Rancho for your lift. Are you representing Rancho or did you have an issue with the Dynatrac lift? All the other mods look great and I’ve been excited about the tire mount from EVO. Looks great! Enjoy!

Oh no, we had no issues with the Dynatrac lift. We had been testing 2"-2.5" for a while now and had always planned on bumping up to 3"-4". Rancho got their new 3.5" coils and long travel 9000 shocks to us ahead of SEMA and so we thought that now would be a good a time as any to make the jump.

did you add a rear track bar relocation bracket?

Yes. It is an EVO rear track bar relocation bracket and we installed it due to the massive amount of lift the Rancho rear coils yielded. Unloaded, we got about 4.75" of lift :eek:

Great video, looking forward to seeing all the upgrades for Jet Li, will be following SEMA along too

Thanks for following our coverage and we'll be sure to do a video of all the mods we've done :yup:

Resqnu

Great Video! Hope y'all have great trip. Looking forward to your updates and I'm very interested in any info on the EVO Spare tire carrier, when you get a chance.