New Upgrades

Lazer87

We have added a few new things to our rig this weekend. The misses & I have been working all weekend and with help from my dad. We are all done and it came out great. We started off by installing a new Genesis Dual Battery set up. Then we built some custom brackets to install two new 200 psi air compressors and two tanks made from old NO2 tanks from All Hose in vegas. They did great work. They are set up on my aux switch. It may be a bit much but looks awesome and fills my 35s in under 5 min. Lastly I finally found some time to build the tailgate table we've been needing. Now to go put all of it to use.20191117_165357.jpeg20191117_165250.jpeg20191117_165300.jpeg20191117_165221.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Lazer87

Seems like the compressor set-up takes up a lot of room. Nice work on the tailgate table.
Thanks. It does seem like it takes a lot of room up. But its also dead space that I would have never used and tucks in with cage nicely. Like i said it was definitely over kill. But after going out to the trail and airing down for the first time and using a cigarette lighter pump(20 min to get one tire from 12 to 25). I didn't want to mess around. Plus I like to be able to help others on the trail and Im ready when I want to add air lockers

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app