New EVO MFG JL Unlimited Trail Roof Rack

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
download.jpg

JLR.jpg
JLRB.jpg
JLRR.jpg

The EVO MFG JL Unlimited Trail Roof Rack is a versatile, no drilling or cutting, easy to install roof rack. Slim low profile design, tight roof connections and sloping faces all contribute to the clean appearance and low wind noise. Simple drip rail mounting allows for installation by even the most novice installer. It requires no drilling or permanent modifications of the hardtop leaving no chance of water damage and seepage into the interior compartment. Full length side plates and metal core rubber isolation efficiently distribute all loads and create an isolated quiet and cushioned operation. Flat upper platform gives unlimited options for carrying capacity and 5 T-Slot left to right crossbars offer optimal locating of tie down positions. The EVO MFG JL Unlimited Trail Roof Rack is Laser Cut and CNC Press Brake formed from steel and powder coated ("B" kits) black for corrosion resistance. Simple installation with standard tools and supplied hardware.

EVO-3038 RAW

EVO-3038B Black Powercoated

JTCO

Meme King
That looks really good. Do you guys have any pictures of it installed on a JL from a further distance away ?

JeepGA

Do you have any recommendations for baskets that can be mounted on this? I'm planning a RTT but for regular family travels I'll need some more cargo space. I'm a newb to roof racks

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
Do you have any recommendations for baskets that can be mounted on this? I'm planning a RTT but for regular family travels I'll need some more cargo space. I'm a newb to roof racks

Tons of options available. Id recommend finding one in your price range with the height and depth you need for your gear.

Shadowfire

This is another dumb question but isn’t the load restrictions on the rain gutter mount system like 150lbs or something? Maybe a better question is specifically what is the load baring capacity? I think the 150 came from mopars rack system and just because it’s not as beefy. Nice looking rack!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

anotheraznguy

I had a question about the t-rack

Is it a standard bolt that will go in the channel or did i need to run a frontrunner / pioneer with special blocks??
What accessories are compatible with this? Do you have any closeup pics of the top and sides so we can see how we can mount accessories? Thanks