Whatcha Watchin'

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Firing up Netflix original MANIAC tonight. Have no idea what it's about or if it's any good, but the cast seems pretty decent.

9403ab74fd279f5516a8f712d6bdbd47e22e2a02.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Finished Maniac tonight. It's a limited series so I'm pretty sure there won't be a season 2. It started off strong and interesting, got weak about 2/3 of the way through but started to pull the nose up at the end. My wife liked it better than I did.

dixonk

Finished Maniac tonight. It's a limited series so I'm pretty sure there won't be a season 2. It started off strong and interesting, got weak about 2/3 of the way through but started to pull the nose up at the end. My wife liked it better than I did.

I couldn’t make it through the first episode without falling asleep.

I just finished Jack Ryan and now started watching the Man from the High Castle.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Anybody else enjoying The Haunting of Hill House? The end of episode 5 was downright spectacular. Some of the best haunted house storytelling I have ever seen, with a twist that would make M Night Shyamalan say "WTF!" Of course, you've got to watch everything that came before to appreciate it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I’m happy that Netflix came out with a good horror show. I was hooked after the first episode and I agree that it was written really well. It took me 2 days to watch all the episodes.

The writing and direction really are top notch. Netflix originals have been so hit and miss (mostly misses). This one was definitely a hit for us.

Lol. This and some of your more recent posts indicate that you may be off your meds, or at least need them adjusted. :cheesy: or maybe after your most recent trip and then your return home, you are suffering from lack-of-altitude sickness.

WiscoHR

The writing and direction really are top notch. Netflix originals have been so hit and miss (mostly misses). This one was definitely a hit for us.

Lol. This and some of your more recent posts indicate that you may be off your meds, or at least need them adjusted. :cheesy: or maybe after your most recent trip and then your return home, you are suffering from lack-of-altitude sickness.

Just hate being scared![emoji23]