Wave from KS - soon to be Tacoma, WA

mac214

Hello, I am currently in the process of moving to Tacoma from Wichita KS. I have had a number of cars/trucks but haven’t had a Jeep since leaving Colorado in 2006.

At that point I had had an XJ with small lift and then the one I still miss, a 2000 TJ Sport on Old Man EMU HD, 33s, etc... When my wife and I left CO, we decided to keep our truck and short of having a 99 Sahara for a few months as a flip, we haven’t been in an area that inspired me to have a Jeep. When we found out we were moving to Tacoma, I decided to put my e39 M5 up for sale and will be looking to order a new JLUR after we get into our new home and sell our home in KS.

Can’t wait, this will be the first vehicle I have ever bought brand new as new cars on the market haven’t really interested me in a long time. My almost 4yo has already requested red, so we shall see. She will be welcomed with open arms and share space with my 2001 King Ranch and 99 e39 BMW 540/6.

Outgoing:
IMG_7922.jpg

Current:
IMG_7394.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg

Past:
DSCN1733.jpg

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the awesome introduction and welcome to JLWRANGLER! It's good to have you here and I can't wait to see your JL :yup:

mac214

Much appreciated, glad to be here. Can’t wait to get back on the trails!

Holy Cross (106).jpg

Holy Cross (63).jpg

Holy Cross (109).jpg

mac214

Sold the M5 today on BaT. Next step is move and then order the JLUR, things are moving nicely.

Got to look at some Sports and Saharas today while we were at the dealer for an oil change on our T&C. Looking like we will be going with Firecracker Red, painted flares, black dual top.

Can’t wait!

Nastee_C4s

Tacoma wow, i use to live in seatac/federal way. back when i was in the military. And my son moved just north of seattle, about a year ago. Beautiful part of the country and since the wife hasnt ever been that far west we are planning a trip there next year. Take her up in the needle for some fine dining and hopefully during the winter months so we can do some "snow wheeling" while we are visiting. Looking forward to seeing your JL photos once it gets in.

mac214

Tacoma wow, i use to live in seatac/federal way. back when i was in the military. And my son moved just north of seattle, about a year ago. Beautiful part of the country and since the wife hasnt ever been that far west we are planning a trip there next year. Take her up in the needle for some fine dining and hopefully during the winter months so we can do some "snow wheeling" while we are visiting. Looking forward to seeing your JL photos once it gets in.

Ha, I am moving due to military. Going to be at JBLM for the foreseeable future.

Really can’t wait. Can’t think of a better place if I can’t get back to CO yet.