Modified Jeep Gladiator Sightings- Jeep Gladiator Modifications

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't look bad. Especially with red tow hooks and the red Rubicon sticker.

Agreed. It's the red accents on the Rubicon that make it look alright. Me personally, it's a big much but might consider bronze if I can find something I like.

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Agreed. It's the red accents on the Rubicon that make it look alright. Me personally, it's a big much but might consider bronze if I can find something I like.

I never thought I’d say bronze looks good on a Jeep, but we’ve put together a couple of them and the bronze looks pretty sharp. You can really only (IMO) pull it off on a white, red, or black Jeep. Can’t say I’m a fan of the red wheel look though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Maximus

Finally saw one (2 actually) at the dealer. Tustin Jeep only displays Rubicons with every doo dad so price is in the stratosphere. But if I wasn't sold before. I'm sold now. Would be a huge upgrade from my old 2door JK. Only thing I didn't like, and I'm not sure if the 4dr JL's are the same, is the huge gap between the back door and the back side of the cab. Is that just the way it is? Also, there's no gap between the back seat and the back of the cab.

Attachments

• IMG_4534.jpg
    IMG_4534.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 176

tallguy26

Finally saw one (2 actually) at the dealer. Tustin Jeep only displays Rubicons with every doo dad so price is in the stratosphere. But if I wasn't sold before. I'm sold now. Would be a huge upgrade from my old 2door JK. Only thing I didn't like, and I'm not sure if the 4dr JL's are the same, is the huge gap between the back door and the back side of the cab. Is that just the way it is? Also, there's no gap between the back seat and the back of the cab.
If you are talking about the gap on the side near the bottom of the door its cut that way for the rear fender. 20190503_093015.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GCM 2.0

If you are talking about the gap on the side near the bottom of the door its cut that way for the rear fender.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

No, I think it’s this gap that the hard top/soft top “C” pillar area takes up when it is in place.

IMG_2258.JPG

If the space was taken up taken up by the rear door going all the way to the back of the cab there would either be a 90 degree corner which would be probably be ugly, and more importantly structurally weak, or the need for a curved door, which might look cool but would not make sense for cost reasons.

JTCO

Meme King
That is a really nice paint color too, color matching top and fenders are the way to go with these JT’s for me.

Here's a used one in your neck of the woods. Only 69,900. They were even nice enough to drop 1500 bucks off of the price tag for you.

IMG_20190715_174345_577.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say I'm feeling that hood. The OD green is nice but it reminds me too much of CODE 1. Hell, it even has those shitty china tires on it. :icon_crazy:

MrGiant

The silver one rocks! The olive one, good idea....hood sucks hard, tires seem to suck, and its missing some (or maybe a lot of) details to get the right appearance. The proportions of lift and tire size are cool anyway

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Just saw this Sport with a Mopar lift and 35 inch tires. The star on the side is kinda cool.

IMG_20190911_213624_747.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Saw the first one that wasn’t just sitting on a dealer lot. White with a black top. It had a lift, and it had what I’d estimate were 37’s on it. It looked good, except for the 20 inch wheels. Sorry, no pics. I was in too much traffic.

Dale72

Caught the Bug
Saw the first one that wasn’t just sitting on a dealer lot. White with a black top. It had a lift, and it had what I’d estimate were 37’s on it. It looked good, except for the 20 inch wheels. Sorry, no pics. I was in too much traffic.

I know which one you are talking about I saw it last week when I was home. Every body around there are running 20 inch wheels. 90% of them love the mud

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app