Anyone running that’s?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like AEV a lot as they make great products (if not a bit pricey) but I can't say that I've ever been a fan of their wheels. To be fair, a lot of this is based on what I had seen in the past in regards to how the finish of their wheels held up or maybe I should say, didn't and how their beadlocks tended to break bolts.

Rubiman_JL

I like AEV a lot as they make great products (if not a bit pricey) but I can't say that I've ever been a fan of their wheels. To be fair, a lot of this is based on what I had seen in the past in regards to how the finish of their wheels held up or maybe I should say, didn't and how their beadlocks tended to break bolts.

They seem to offer the most “tucked in” wheel unless I am wrong. Looking for a wheel that can be tucked in as much as possible. Running a 3.5” lift on 37x12.50x17 with stock wheels and spacers currently. Recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They seem to offer the most “tucked in” wheel unless I am wrong. Looking for a wheel that can be tucked in as much as possible. Running a 3.5” lift on 37x12.50x17 with stock wheels and spacers currently. Recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I think you're right about the back spacing. Trail Ready beadlocks could be had in a 5.5" back spacing but I haven't seen anyone be able to order a set in a while. AEV is probably gonna be your best bet and being that you have 12.50's, I would think you'd be okay. Like I said, my feeling on AEV wheels is based on what I've seen in the past and mainly with their beadlocks. You could be fine with what you're looking at.

GCM 2.0

I have run AEV wheels on my JK, but not this particular one. AEV is known to have some of the deepest backspacing on wheels. And that is a great looking wheel. I always liked the first version of the Savegre. These are probably my favorite non-beadlock wheel.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app