KOH Savvy Off-Road Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno, maybe it's the wrap... maybe it's the half doors... maybe it's the tiny tires that I know they're required to run but... I'm just not diggin it. Sorry, I'm sure it's just me.

JTCO

Meme King
... maybe it's the tiny tires that I know they're required to run but... I'm just not diggin it. Sorry, I'm sure it's just me.

Same here, the amount of lift and tiny tires looks like shit IMO. But I do like the front bumper :D

ddays v2

I understand the class is limited in the mods allowed, but those 35's just ain't cuttin it. Looks dorky. :(
And the looks lack any oomph. Kinda bland. I would have expected something way splashier in the looks dept.

MrGiant

These are 35's? Good you mentioned it, could have come from a toy car as far as the pics let them appear really tiny. Overall look, s***. But looks like you can have fun with it, as long as you dont need a rear bumper, looks very exposed. Why did they leave the HT on......

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

ddays v2

These are 35's? Good you mentioned it, could have come from a toy car as far as the pics let them appear really tiny. Overall look, s***. But looks like you can have fun with it, as long as you dont need a rear bumper, looks very exposed. Why did they leave the HT on......

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Stock class rules. you have to run a factory engine, no bigger than 35-inch tires, stock frame & body. Think they limit you to a single shock at each wheel too.

MrGiant

Thats tight, but as it says....stock. maybe there will be a vid of how it performs

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Piginajeep

I dunno, maybe it's the wrap... maybe it's the half doors... maybe it's the tiny tires that I know they're required to run but... I'm just not diggin it. Sorry, I'm sure it's just me.
Do I love it no,
It looks 100% better in person. The wrap is throws it off. It’s a very simple build.

It really has me excited to start building one up. I think anything smaller than 37’s it’s not going to look right.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
It really has me excited to start building one up. I think anything smaller than 37’s it’s not going to look right.

Supposedly this one below is on 35s with a 2 inch lift. Might look good with 35s and no lift. If you're planning on running the spare underneath though, it sounds like the frame rails are only wide enough for a 35 underneath.

111.jpg

I'm already contemplating building a tire cage for the bed for anything bigger.

Untitled.jpg

JeepJL

I’m with you on this. I’m wondering if it’s gonna have to be a 40” plus tire to make it fit. Maybe it’s the size of the lift or the width of the axles. Sometime is completely off. Crazy because this one on 35s looks so much better in my opinion.

IMG_3510.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
All right, I know that this is a Gladiator thread, but at least it is related to KOH.

Off Road Evolution posted this on their Facebook, and I just thought it was too cool not to share...

"Great day out at the races"
51268223_10157192199288680_5908160817718624256_o.jpg

I couldn't help but to think of this...

10394773_10152682739248680_5722023391675018752_n.jpg

And this...

11121229_10204909435241119_6547202045111087263_o.jpg

MrGiant

Supposedly this one below is on 35s with a 2 inch lift. Might look good with 35s and no lift. If you're planning on running the spare underneath though, it sounds like the frame rails are only wide enough for a 35 underneath.

View attachment 8754

I'm already contemplating building a tire cage for the bed for anything bigger.

View attachment 8755
That sounds pretty interesting and would look really cool!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

NFRs2000NYC

I saw dynatrac's instagram post....I don't know much about KOH, never attended, but from what they said (and I've read) just finishing the race is a pretty amazing feat, and for this thing to finish the race with some 35s, prorock axles and single tube shocks seems pretty impressive. :idontknow: