I heard through the Jeep grape vine you guys were dicks over here.

1quick1

Hey guys, I’m on the other JL forum but figured I’d stop in here as well. Look forward to reading up.

**they keep editing my post. I DID NOT post that title like that***

Childish forum...why they are so small and a laughing stock..

It's disrespectful to mention another forum? I came in with an agenda lol. lol grow up kids it's called Google and you guys are like 8th on the list. Look at the "mods" and the way the admin acts. How embarrassing and people notice this. They keep editing my post to make it look like I came here to fight lol.

Last edited:

1quick1

Cheers.

I heard through the Jeep grape vine you guys were dicks over here. Saying hi in the forum, literally dedicated to it lol.

Fuck off! Peace.

Last edited:

JAGS

Lol. Clearly you like dicks if that was your sole reason for joining. You’ll be missed when your gone. ✌️

JTCO

Meme King
Cheers.

I heard through the Jeep grape vine you guys were dicks over here. Saying hi in the forum, literally dedicated to it lol.

Fuck off! Peace.

I heard through the Jeep grape vine that your girlfriend knows all the backseat specifications. What's your point?

1quick1

lol 7 total posting members, 3 of which are mods and you jump all over a dude saying hi in the intro section of a forum lol. Just ban me this forum is complete shite. Good luck when you guys fall into obscurity.

JTCO

Meme King
lol 7 total posting members, 3 of which are mods and you jump all over a dude saying hi in the intro section of a forum lol. Just ban me this forum is complete shite.

I thought you were supposed to be the 1quick one. What happened? :idontknow:

1quick1

I thought you were supposed to be the 1quick one. What happened? :idontknow:

No sense

Your post was not edited. It was restored to what it originally said.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That's fine but he/she/it edited my title to make it sound like I came here to troll. I signed up, said hi, and started posting help and info. All irrelevant at this point. This forum will not go anywhere.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Cheers.

Fuck off! Peace.

No sense

That's fine but he/she/it edited my title to make it sound like I came here to troll. I signed up, said hi, and started posting help and info. All irrelevant at this point. This forum will not go anywhere.

Your words, not mine

1quick1

If you're just here to start shit, you're more than welcome to be a man and leave. This is a Jeep forum and we really don't need this shit here.

Read my post. And I'm leaving. I came here to help and never have any trouble any forum. The mod jumped on me for saying hi. Peace.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers.

Fuck off! Peace.

LOL!! Just came on and started catching up on things. Glad to hear you found what you came looking for. Glad to hear you'll be leaving us now. Peace :yup:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Cheers.

Fuck off! Peace.

I had what I thought was a fart today, turns out there was more too it. That makes it awkward when you go out of the bathroom and your coworker goes in and sees shit stained underwear in the garbage.